• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

DeletedUser

@grumpy dwarf: darkpantera is talking about loosing the fight, not about exiting via chat!
@four4: Loosing the fight did not work for me, too. Got an internal error, too.

DeletedUser7028

Yopur talking out of your nether region mate, that solution worked for some maybe yesterday, now that does not work. Visit another city, worked yesterday, now it does not work because there is no chat.
So please stop telling peeps your not-working-now-solution :rolleyes:

abuot chat...i posted yesterday....when all was work....and i was used this way.....about lost battle i used this method today....so.....for me all was work.....and finally....i just try to help other guys......some guys are escaped whit this solution......and maybe if instead of criticizing we help us there would be easier for all

DeletedUser7028

http://prnt.sc/ckjoxl
this is the farthest square where I could move the champion. internal error.
(sorry, enemy = longbow)

ok....listen you have to stop all your army....let they stay little distant from longbow....stop all around the longbow and not move it.....have to wait the longbow fire and dead all your army....but dont touch longbow and dont put you army at contact whit logbow.....just wait longbow fire you....

DeletedUser5383

@grumpy dwarf: darkpantera is talking about loosing the fight, not about exiting via chat!
@four4: Loosing the fight did not work for me, too. Got an internal error, too.
I know thats whats he's talking about losing the fight, thats what I said, I just mentioned the other option that does not work now as well.

DeletedUser5383

ok....listen you have to stop all your army....let they stay little distant from longbow....stop all around the longbow and not move it.....have to wait the longbow fire and dead all your army....but dont touch longbow and dont put you army at contact whit logbow.....just wait longbow fire you....
I give up, I'm now in another eternal loop :eek:

DeletedUser7028

hi....try to do this move....just one think....you heve to move the champion inside the red circle before the longbow move.....if you can move all likt the pic....and then stop all your units without fight.....pass all your turns....and wait the longbow dead all
if you can follow this way maybe can exit from this stupid loop

5f3a0df27e864002af6b8b632426c142.png

DeletedUser6813

Well my error loop also include when enemy hitt on my tropps

Gamer2412

Merchant
For me there is no no chance to continue playing anymore...

The chat is empty and no matter what I try with my troops the error occurs...

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
An update is taking place as we speak that will resolve the problem. However, affected accounts may still be experiencing issues - these will be handled by running a script to resolve the matter (similar to last week with the duplicate units). So even if you're still experiencing the problem after the update, please don't worry it will be resolved shortly.

DeletedUser7673

thanx team :)
ps: i had units-bug with when was the battle-error-bug (units unatached was saved be golden button- and cant attack with them) but now with this update fixed ^^ thx :)