• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Arctic Orangery - Critical Hit?

ma il colpo critico funziona solo in manuale o anche in automatico? inoltre nel risultato della battaglia come faccio a vedere se è stato usato?

but the critical hit only works in manual or automatic ? Also in the outcome of the battle as I see it has been used ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thunderbummy

Marquis
When considering that the Orangery is a AF GB, I can understand the principal of the attack bonus only applying to same age units however, I wish to point out that because of the series of partial releases of the AF, we still only have 60% of the military units available. In many cases, because of the lack of a full compliment of AF military units, it is necessary to deploy earlier age units in order to win battles against AF defences. To not have the attack bonus available in these circumstances is very unfair. It would make a lot more sense if the attack bonus is available against same age units and above.

Artubar

Baronet
..are there actually any considerations of changing the condition to "enemy unit equal or higher age", or is it already fixed & settled? Last official comment on this most important fact was 10 days ago.
If it stays that useless - can I get a big image of it to use as desktop wallpaper?
It's a beautiful building, kudos to the artist(s) - but I won't see it in my (and perhaps quite many other) town(s) with that bonus.

1BFA

Viceroy
..are there actually any considerations of changing the condition to "enemy unit equal or higher age", or is it already fixed & settled? Last official comment on this most important fact was 10 days ago.
If it stays that useless - can I get a big image of it to use as desktop wallpaper?
It's a beautiful building, kudos to the artist(s) - but I won't see it in my (and perhaps quite many other) town(s) with that bonus.

Announcement on live server says same age only.

SirSmithy

Squire
Is there any chance that the restriction will be changed from "same age only" to "same age and above"?

We don't have any artillery in AF, so I am using the Rail Gun for fighting with AF units. And I can imagine another use cases as well, but I am too lazy to collect them...

Many thanks,

Smithy