• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology Event

DeletedUser

ANOTHER cultural building with defensive bonus...? 3x3? I bet there won't be a lot of those.

DeletedUser

Dumb question - what are scrolls for...? How we get a Daily Prize...?

DeletedUser9123

it's basically the same thing as the excavations in Transport Empire - not exactly unique, but different

DeletedUser

Oh, so we have to uncover vases and pay to open them with scrolls...? Or just uncover...? What are the scrolls for...? Help me, I'm blonde...

Emberguard

Emperor
Oh, so we have to uncover vases and pay to open them with scrolls...? Or just uncover...? What are the scrolls for...? Help me, I'm blonde...
I'm not but I'm sure it'll be a lot clearer once we start

Looks like it'll work that way though. Use one thing to dig up tiles and another to open vases

DeletedUser

I'm not but I'm sure it'll be a lot clearer once we start

Looks like it'll work that way though. Use one thing to dig up tiles and another to open vases
Or maybe we exchange scrolls for tools? I really would like to know what are scrolls for...

DeletedUser

And, BTW, "Archeology event"? Sounds like you got there Leonardo da Quirm hanging around.

Dinamite

Farmer
Very nice, it looks very funny, congratulations!
: D
Does anyone know where I can get the mission list? please.

regards !.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager

Will there be an Event questline? Its not mentioned that there will be one.
Hey all,

Sorry, I've added a clarifying line to the announcement. Scrolls are the basic event currency for the Archaeology event. You earn scrolls by completing quests, both daily quests and rush quests. You use the Scrolls to purchase tools (Brush, Shovels and Dynamite) which in turn you use to clear the tomb.

Cheers for pointing it out :)

Daily prizes work much like they do with other events. Each vase contains a chance to win the Daily Prize.

Richard

DeletedUser9123

I am looking forward to seeing what's in store - even got the fedora and bull whip ... cue the raiders of the lost Ark theme

DeletedUser8859

What is the effect of the tool "Dynamite" on the Stone Tiles? The announcement seems to me that have a small contradiction.

From part of the announcement:
Use the tools at your disposal to clear sand from tiles to uncover buried treasures, however, you can't clear stone tiles, so make sure you plan ahead to use your tools effectively.
Then, the Dynamite tool cant clear a Stone tile?

But in another section:

Dynamite - Use Dynamite on an empty tile to clear all of the surrounding tiles.
Does "all" include Stone tiles located in the surrounding tiles? Or not?

DeletedUser9410

i like it and the buildings look very cool and colorful.
From a personal point of view i would have preferred the World's Fair to give supplies rather than coins.
But other than that im looking forward to it. Hope it will be fun and rewarding.

DeletedUser9410

What size is the Fair going to be looks like a 6x4 or something. Either way very big ???

DeletedUser8859

ANOTHER cultural building with defensive bonus...? 3x3? I bet there won't be a lot of those.

Just replace at the city the any other 3x3 with less than 8% by the new Carousel (8%).

i like it and the buildings look very cool and colorful.
From a personal point of view i would have preferred the World's Fair to give supplies rather than coins.
But other than that im looking forward to it. Hope it will be fun and rewarding.

In general, coins are used more often than supplies. But each one may have different needs at the city.

What size is the Fair going to be looks like a 6x4 or something. Either way very big ???

Yes, it is 6x4, pretty big for an event building, but the rewards at level 10 are higher than what a Terrace Farm gives, so it may end built at many cities (provided players manage to find/win enough upgrade kits). In my opinion I prefer event buildings to be 16 squares or maybe up to 20 squares in size.

Last edited by a moderator: