• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2021

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
So far I've found 24 gems from the minigame, with one week to go and still some tools to spend. I've not spent any diamonds, I haven't completed any tablet quests, and not completed many daily challenges (4). In total it's probably very possibly to find 30-35 gems, perhaps more, if you include all the ways to get gems. Personally I think the balancing for this event seems very fair. You should have to sacrifice some daily specials if you want to go for the calendar, but with the added ways of getting gem shards, the lower gem shard amounts needed, and the daily special refresh, it is very possibly to go for the calendar while also picking up some nice rewards. I also really like that the calendar and reward resets are offset, I really hope that continues on the live servers. It allows you to get gems for 3 days while going for a daily reward you want (you can find but leave a gem until the next day and it's a full gem).

Emess

Farmer
Have you gained the tools?
It seems that the avatar has disappears and to have the 2nd collectionist reward you need to gain again the clay tablets "missing"
You mean the avatar/reward? Yes, I did get them.
I haven't thought about 2nd round giving the check mark. Never occured to me... :)

I wonder if changing the daily prices relates to FOE+, seems like a very lucrative move to allow the users to change to a price they'll pay more diamonds for. Like only people with a certain tier subscription can do it.

estrid

Baronet
The percents of daily special are lousy. First, there is not so many pots that give them, and then they give something else.
Most of them have been something I don't care about, have got one or two while concentrating on gems. But now that
I have tried to get a carousel, have opened more than twenty pots with no luck...
..still no portraits either :(

It were nice to know how far from the beginning I have advanced.

Last edited:
With the event nearly over now I must say I love how the (Christmas) calender was reworked and is now achievable (for daily players at least). Just 6 days to go and already have enough shards to open all the boxes. Really hope that stays that way for the life servers..
Though this is in contrast to getting all clay tablets, as this seems to be impossible as the last years (missing exactly one and guess that will stay like that... Getting many of the ones I already have but not the missing one, exactly like last year )
Also it seems to have become pretty much impossible to get daily special prices. Like never had such a bad luck string where one whole 395 kit off tools does not generate one single daily special price. Kinda hope that will be fixed before going to the live worlds, but assume it won't

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
If Inno's unspoken goal is to choose between today's prices and the special building, then I say "well done"!
I found it abused to be able to systematically succeed in both.
FOE is a strategic game where you have to make assumed choices.

uppicario

Merchant
On the last day, when I have completed the gem calendar, will I find the fragments on the ground?
I hope not....

Last edited:

estrid

Baronet
Also it seems to have become pretty much impossible to get daily special prices. Like never had such a bad luck string where one whole 395 kit off tools does not generate one single daily special price. Kinda hope that will be fixed before going to the live worlds, but assume it won't
Today I went through more than two sets of 395kits with no daily special.

6zeva9

Baronet
The percents of daily special are lousy. First, there is not so many pots that give them, and then they give something else.
Most of them have been something I don't care about, have got one or two while concentrating on gems. But now that
I have tried to get a carousel, have opened more than twenty pots with no luck...
..still no portraits either :(

It were nice to know how far from the beginning I have advanced.
The portraits are the same as last year, if you already have all of those that are offered you will not find a hidden portrait.

Jules

Squire
I have found the first silver tablet 7 times but unlucky with the 2nd and 3rd silver tablets and the golden tablet. I know this is random but very disappointing. How much does it take to finish all tablets? How many diamonds does one need to spend?

1616683210503.png

Max Shadow

Farmer
as you said it's random... I finished all tablets twice, without spending diamonds.
and I am pretty sure that I will NOT complete all tablets even once on the live server, it's just bad luck...