• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2021

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Only I I'm unlucky? 9 idols for 7 brushes, 4 shovels and 6 dynamite? Or you and osserc are lucky?
Actually https://prntscr.com/10mpenb
Before https://prntscr.com/10mpf6t
Well, I'd say that's close to a 1 grand prize per tool kit. You used less than half a tool kit of brushes, half a toolkit of shovels, but 75% of dynamites. I'd say a bit over half a kit for slightly under half a grand prize, but still not far off.

If you're interested here's a video of me doing the Halloween event. Watching it back I definitely make some mistakes (using too many candles early on), but I do get around 1 grand prize per tool kit:

Sinitar

Regent
Well there is an element of skill that determines how much progress you get for your investment - i.e. using the tools wisely; what do you skip and not, when you use the higher value tools and how you get the most value from them.

About 1 grand prize per toolset has been my experience too.
Don't explaim me about the skills required because it's the 5th time that I play this event(from 2019) and I perfectly know how to use the tools:rolleyes: ;)
And for now I disagree with your way, until the facts did done in this event

Sinitar

Regent
If you're interested here's a video of me doing the Halloween event. Watching it back I definitely make some mistakes (using too many candles early on), but I do get around 1 grand prize per tool kit:
I see your video for 5 minutes:
You had used too many double flashlight (shovels) in a row that didn't necessary; same error done up to 3rd time
But the good thing is to had saved the halloween's soundtrack;is always beautiful to resent it.

https://prntscr.com/10mrxdi this is Halloween event and it was possible do that what did you explaim but here, I haven't encountered so many idols in one place so I'll repeat again: if you have found in this event, well, is only luck and the "skill" required can't change the situation

Last edited:

estrid

Baronet
I have got only one daily reward -don't really care. But I haven't found any portraits yet, which is disappointing. There were some really beautiful ones among the oldies, these new ones have some weird blue stripe on the lower right cheek

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I have got only one daily reward -don't really care. But I haven't found any portraits yet, which is disappointing. There were some really beautiful ones among the oldies, these new ones have some weird blue stripe on the lower right cheek
I have found Napoleon and Marcus Antonius so far. But you can't find any portrait you already have so the more you have the more unlikely it will be to find a portrait.

Last edited:

estrid

Baronet
I have found Napoleon and Marcus Antonius so far. But you can't find any portrait you already have so the more you have the more unlikely it will be to find a portrait.
I have played only a year now on beta. Don't have either of those here. Thanks for answering, I now wait to get some at some point :D

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
This has not yet corrected. Why? Other claims of reward do give the dialog window.
What do you exactly mean?
After you have completed the fifth quest you can claim your reward. There is no dialogue after a tablet quest has been completed.

thelegend88

Squire
Move the toolbar to the right side please.

Clearing tiles takes a lot of time to complete and having to drag tools across screen for many times isn't practical at all especially on the phone... Would be much more user friendly if we have tools on the right side.

Remove the delay on the reward pop up close button please.

Window will appear many times and close button being greyed out for a few seconds makes things tedious and slow. Whoever wants to play slowly, they can wait for as long as they want to close it, those who prefer a bit more dynamic play, let them do so.

RoyalBeeo

Farmer
Archaeology event BETA – This is a tough one for a beginner: Gain control over a province OR solve 12 encounter in the guild expedition. I can hardly win the first 3 and I don’t have enough of goods for negotiations. Appears that I’m stuck here.

estrid

Baronet
What do you exactly mean?
After you have completed the fifth quest you can claim your reward. There is no dialogue after a tablet quest has been completed.
Yes. That's what I mean. When I have completed the fifth task, I claim the reward and only thing that happens is the task going away.
That leaves me wondering did I get something or not.

--I tried this finishing several permanent tasks, and now I see it; it's typical when there is no choice or such made in connection with the reward that only the task changes.
In the some cases there is something, like randomness of the reward, that triggers a dialog window defining what I get.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
Yes. That's what I mean. When I have completed the fifth task, I claim the reward and only thing that happens is the task going away.
That leaves me wondering did I get something or not.
did you ever don't get a quest reward after claiming it ?

This has not yet corrected. Why? Other claims of reward do give the dialog window.
quest rewards give a dialog window?