• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

Emberguard

Emperor
Could u explain that :
1561481048-zzz1.jpg

1561481053-zzz2.jpg
And u think we will accept to play that game ?

I go to the dealer window 3 seconds before the end of timer, i am the highest bidder, 1 sec before the end of timer i'm on my screen again the highest bidder, and at the end of the timer i'm not... grrrrr

either it's real time or it's not ... and with mobile apps it's going to be worse

1 second is still 1 second to bid higher. Real time isn't going to stop sniping. Just because you don't have time to counter offer if anyone else puts one in doesn't mean someone else doesn't have time to respond prior to the second ending. Only way to prevent it is to either not have real time -or- extend the timer when a bid is placed in the last moments -or- not have bids visible

DeletedUser

I had a thought. Several people have expressed frustration with the minimum two-hour wait time for a barter. Since the Friends Tavern already offers a boost to reduce construction and recruitment times, how about a Friends Tavern boost to reduce barter time?
Or maybe one time consumable boost in a bottle made to reduce the time?

Achaeus, I have read all the posts and the announcement twice but see not mention of offering random BP's. Did I miss something? What exactly are you referring to?
One of the dealer's offers is sometimes random BP. Arcaheus wishes that they were not random, but specific instead.

DeletedUser10146

Hi,
I didn't read everything, but:
congratulations! - this is a feature, we waited for a long, long time.
many many thanks.

I just registered to write this to you.

It looks realy, really good. The deals seam to be extremely fair and much better than getting dust on my inventory.
everybody who wants to "optimize" the conditions, (time, pricing etc.) just think about, what you got for your inventory before!

NOTHING.

So, many many thanks.
just hurry up, to get this feature to the real servers.
we were waiting soooo long.
many thanks

DeletedUser4446

If you see in your data that some items have not been bid on, because the starting bid that you set was too high, will you lower the pricing for next time?

And conversely, if you see that there was some kind of bidding war going on for a specific item, will you raise the starting bid for next time it comes on auction?

I believe it will make items come closer to their true market appreciation, so it might be something to look into.

Achaeus

Marquis
Achaeus, I have read all the posts and the announcement twice but see not mention of offering random BP's. Did I miss something? What exactly are you referring to?

Sirblu, on the Antiques Dealer window where you can buy things with your Trade Coins and Gems there have been Random BP's offered. I just doubt I would pay the Trade Coins and/or Gems to get a Random BP, but may for a specific BP.

DeletedUser2885

Forgive me if this has been asked already (a lot to read here)

I've already seen that the same item from different ages fetches the same breakup value.

Does the same item at different levels? (E.G. A Level 1 Pirate Ship vs. Level 2 Pirate Ship)

Rusje

Steward
If you think it is a challenge to stay in IA, well, stay in IA. If you want to play with the Antiques Dealer, you have 2 choices:
1) Stay in IA and don't play with the Antiques Dealer
2) Go to EMA and make a challenge to stay in EMA (or try to go even further)

You gived the challenge yourself, so why should it have to be changed?

Snazzle

Merchant
Need a confirmation box on buying items from the Dealer , I just accidentally bought an item I did not want due to my cursor being on the item and a slip of the finger clicked it and bought it , Grrr .
You have stupid confirmation boxes on face of the ancient to sell them , well at least put a confirmation box on the 6 items available to buy in the dealer so not to buy by accident like just happened please .

DeletedUser10148

Hello,
I've a lot of possitive feed back from my friends of french server.
They expect a fast application out of beta.

As suggestion... dont use rend caracters on brown background...
Not really easy to see

In.My.ConTroL

Inhouse Community Manager
Particularly is the user on mobile or desktop?

Yes that's probably the reason. Thanks Emberguard.

The first problem is to add a picture to the forum. in particular from the site prnt.sc
The second problem is that if you sit in your city for two hours, you do not see the exclamation mark.

For the picture, maybe if you open in a new tab and then copy/paste the link, this could work (or use our bbcode to add pictures with links).

For the second issue, do you mean if you're actively watching the timer, the exclamation mark does not appear?

Could u explain that :
1561481048-zzz1.jpg

1561481053-zzz2.jpg
And u think we will accept to play that game ?

I go to the dealer window 3 seconds before the end of timer, i am the highest bidder, 1 sec before the end of timer i'm on my screen again the highest bidder, and at the end of the timer i'm not... grrrrr

either it's real time or it's not ... and with mobile apps it's going to be worse

Thanks for your feedback. This is something that we will take in consideration (maybe adding +10 seconds or so), but for now the highest bid takes the prize, even if it's in the last millisecond.

I would still want to suggest three things then:

1. Make the timer individual for each slot, rather than a shared timer between all slots.
2. Change the timer between finished and new auction to at least 1h (or even better, remove it completely)
3. Give a little bit of free currency (coins and maybe a few gems) with the release on live servers.

Forwarding Wanheda, thank you!

DeletedUser10149

Thanks for your feedback. This is something that we will take in consideration (maybe adding +10 seconds or so), but for now the highest bid takes the prize, even if it's in the last millisecond.
Adding +10 seconds after each bid will be the best option in my opinion. It will eliminate waiting at the end of auction and bidding by many players at the same time (last second). I suppose it case problems with performance of servers.
10 seconds after each bid will take time for each player to think about action once again.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
If you think it is a challenge to stay in IA, well, stay in IA. If you want to play with the Antiques Dealer, you have 2 choices:
1) Stay in IA and don't play with the Antiques Dealer
2) Go to EMA and make a challenge to stay in EMA (or try to go even further)

You gived the challenge yourself, so why should it have to be changed?

It shouldn't have to be. If they want to swim in the sea, they have to climb out of the kiddie pool.