• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Hello Beta!

Its here! The Antiques Dealer has arrived in your cities. Please check it out, test it, and of course, report any and all bugs you find :D we're looking forward to your help in making sure this awesome new feature is perfect for it's live release.

Check out full details in our announcement, and please feel free to ask questions here. We'll try to update the announcement as questions become answered, in the instance they are helpful.

Thanks!

Richard

DeletedUser

First refreshment costs 100 diamonds, second 200 diamonds, third 300... After 14h will it again come down to 100 diamonds?

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
First refreshment costs 100 diamonds, second 200 diamonds, third 300... After 14h will it again come down to 100 diamonds?
Yes, the Diamond cost resets after each timed refresh.

Time to clean up our inventories! It could be fun.
One question already: how many breakdowns need to be done to unlock a slot?
If you hover over the question mark for the slot, it shows you the number for the next slot. However, only for the next slot, the others give a generic message :) (added to announcement)

kaymedic

Marquis
First complain: I had to move into the next age for the dealer. But okay, i guess most players will not stay in IA to gather items :)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I do not have access to the guy yet, but it is looking great so far.

I only got problems with the auction. The way it seems to be now, there will always be a bidding war at the end of the auction and nothing really happening before and lots of people will effectively be excluded from the bidding as they can not be active at the time or they have to bid exorbitantly beforehand to discourage everybody else from bidding at the closing time. I would rather like to see a silent auction, where all bids are confidential and the winner (player with the highest offer) has to pay the second highest offer(+1) - that would give everyone a fair chance of getting the object of desire.

EDIT: Official term for that kind of auction is "Vickrey auction" or "second-price sealed bid auction"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If someone could write here how much the dealer offers for Terrace Farms, WWs - because that I don't have in my inventory...?

Im so excited about this feature!!

Anyone can tell me how much trade coins is offered for ritual flames..? I dont have ToR on beta, so can't check myself