• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

Can someone explain this to me, please... If this is a bug or works as intended, cus if it's intended, then I say it's crap!

I have unlocked 2 slots. First I put in one item for 24h and clicked "barter".. But I saw no way how to put in a second item. So I had to cancel the barter. So apparently I need to put in all item at the same time and then click "barter". Doesn't seem like it works doing one item at a time.. So this leads to my question; If I put one item on 24h and second item on 2h... I will not be able to put in a second item in 2hours again, but actually have to wait 24h??? I would assume this is how it works as I cannot put in any items while one is already at progress.. If this is so.. I damn hope you will change it, because it's just really ridiculous!

Edit: I realized now that the breakdown timer wasnt working for an individual item, but for ALL items. This has to be changed!

Last edited:
Can someone explain this to me, please... If this is a bug or works as intended, cus if it's intended, then I say it's crap!

I have unlocked 2 slots. First I put in one item for 24h and clicked "barter".. But I saw no way how to put in a second item. So I had cancel the barter. So apparently I need to put in all item at the same time and then click "barter". Doesn't seem like it works doing one item at a time.. So this leads to my question; If I put one item on 24h and second item on 2h... I will not be able to put in a second item in 2hours again, but actually have to wait 24h??? I would assume this is how it works as I cannot put in any items while one is already at progress.. If this is so.. I damn hope you will change it, because it's just really ridiculous!

Edit: I realized now that the breakdown timer wasnt working for an individual item, but for ALL items. This has to be changed!
I don't see the interest to launch a 2h and a 24h at the same time, that seems normal to launch all converts for the same time (and also more simple to code this) I think the actual way is good, not necessary to make another labyrinthine system.

I don't see the interest to launch a 2h and a 24h at the same time, that seems normal to launch all converts for the same time (and also more simple to code this) I think the actual way is good, not necessary to make another labyrinthine system.
I do seem a need for it! Some items that have a high output (more valuable than other), I would like to run for 24. At the same timed I would like to run crap during the day with 2h interval. This way I get rid of the junk and make most value of other items at the same time, instead of being forced to run 24h...

Umbrathor

Baronet
I do seem a need for it! Some items that have a high output (more valuable than other), I would like to run for 24. At the same timed I would like to run crap during the day with 2h interval. This way I get rid of the junk and make most value of other items at the same time, instead of being forced to run 24h...
I understand your confusion. At the very least it needs to be made clear how it works, that it is combined only and not separate.

More options would be nice, but I do se a fairly easy workaround: break down 2 hig end items at 24h or 2 junk items at the same time. I asume you have more than 2 of either.

Artubar

Baronet
... since I don't like the dealer being linked to certain [EMA] tech... what about unlocking it with a certain amount of [sellable] inventory items, maybe 25?
"You've already gathered a lot of items - probably you don't have use for some of them. What about turning them into shiny coins?"
- item "useless stuff" gets placed in your inventory
- blue arrow points towards the sell button underneath
- after the barter screen opened, blue arrow points towards the time selection (maybe have an exceptional 30 seconds option for the tutorials sake there)
... and so on. I know you like bouncing blue arrows and tutorials ;)

I understand your confusion. At the very least it needs to be made clear how it works, that it is combined only and not separate.

More options would be nice, but I do se a fairly easy workaround: break down 2 hig end items at 24h or 2 junk items at the same time. I asume you have more than 2 of either.

Well... I'll take it the way it is than not having the Antique Dealer at all. I just did not expect it to function the way it does.. Oh well.

I would still want to suggest three things then:
1. Make the timer individual for each slot, rather than a shared timer between all slots.
2. Change the timer between finished and new auction to at least 1h (or even better, remove it completely)
3. Give a little bit of free currency (coins and maybe a few gems) with the release on live servers.

kaymedic

Marquis
I also thought that every item will have different timers. But I think it is okay how it is.

Something a want to add: Please can you remove the sell button for FP packages now? There is no reason at all to sell them ;)

housemouse

Squire
So, you would rather keep all the garbage in the inventory like you do now, with no intention to use ever - instead of exchanging all the garbage for 2 or 3 useful things...?

No, certainly not, but so far nothing was on offer.
Just stuff what I've already rotted in the inventory. But maybe there's something useful for me :)

DeletedUser7750

Are there plans to offer the really premium event buildings such as:
Palaces
World's Fair lvl 1 or upgrade kits
etc

as either purchases or in auctions?

Snazzle

Merchant
Well... I'll take it the way it is than not having the Antique Dealer at all. I just did not expect it to function the way it does.. Oh well.

I would still want to suggest three things then:
1. Make the timer individual for each slot, rather than a shared timer between all slots.
2. Change the timer between finished and new auction to at least 1h (or even better, remove it completely)
3. Give a little bit of free currency (coins and maybe a few gems) with the release on live servers.

Agree with 1 , breakdown slots need their own individual start and collect buttons .
I want to be able to set a breakdown of 24hrs going then use other slots for quicker breakdowns .
Having all slots use the same start is madness , if i use varied timed breakdowns, then collect from a quick one but then cannot use that slot again until the other longer time frames are finished is illogical .
Change this please .

DeletedUser8743

Agree with 1 , breakdown slots need their own individual start and collect buttons .
I want to be able to set a breakdown of 24hrs going then use other slots for quicker breakdowns .
Having all slots use the same start is madness , if i use varied timed breakdowns, then collect from a quick one but then cannot use that slot again until the other longer time frames are finished is illogical .
Change this please .
I seriously hope they don't change it. It'll make the interface significantly more complex and wouldn't work well on mobile.

DeletedUser9018

This is way cool. Can't wait for it to go live. I've got 3+ years worth of crap over there to offload. Who knew never throwing anything out would end up being profitable? Good job, Devs!

Thunderdome

Emperor
I had a thought. Several people have expressed frustration with the minimum two-hour wait time for a barter. Since the Friends Tavern already offers a boost to reduce construction and recruitment times, how about a Friends Tavern boost to reduce barter time?
Very much second this...