• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

I was going to buy since keymasters would be worth it previously but with way the game is going, why build more stats?

Attack is being nerfed or mitigated. Diamonds reduced in ge so Diamond ge worlds not worth it either.
Even with great attack in live, camps have been reduced so disruptor guilds have turned to swaps or be beached and in beta disruptors run out of attrition along with the rest and still can't gain ground.

No point spending money on a game that is a bore and chore.

Emberguard

Emperor
I'm asking for a friend. he would like to know approx how many diamonds itd cost for each additional towers of conjunctions without buying the event pass?
It's difficult to give a accurate number on that due to the nature of the mini-game. It would depend on what strategy your friend is actually using.

Are they intending to clear the board every time and do a spending spree in a single sitting?
Or are they using the reset option?
If they're using the reset option how many times are they going to reset? The reset cost if you don't clear the board goes up each time.

My suggestion would be to gather a decent amount of currency. Write down the amount of currency you have. Do some boards. Do some chests with the keys you earned. Now write down your remaining currency total, work out how much currency you used total. Look at your Grand Prize progress, that's how much that amount of currency bought you.

Now look at the currency shop and look at how many diamonds it would have cost to make that amount of progress.

From that you should have enough info to work out how many diamonds it takes roughly per 1 Upgrade of the Tower.

Did they raised the amount of Energies from quests? Wasn't it 80 here? On live it's 90.
Can't remember... At least Tutorial bug fixed, Giving 3 keys to open 1st chest.

Soooo... After all nerfs it's still possible to get full tower on live servers.
6 days to the event's end and I reached 3761 (silver league) on one server and 3572 (gold league) on the other, without spending even 1 diamond.

Sinitar

Regent
Soooo... After all nerfs it's still possible to get full tower on live servers.
6 days to the event's end and I reached 3761 (silver league) on one server and 3572 (gold league) on the other, without spending even 1 diamond.
My situation is better::)
4009 (gold league) + 2340 Energy available (count in the total also the other obtainable in these days)
2nd 3953 (gold league) + 2740 Energy available
Both still remained with a pack of key(15) of each element

Last edited:

AllamHRK

Baronet
My situation is better::)
4009 (gold league) + 2340 Energy available (count in the total also the other obtainable in these days)
2nd 3953 (gold league) + 2740 Energy available
Both still remained with a pack of key(15) of each element
How many trays did you make a day?

In my estimation, it would reach a maximum of 3,000 for free. Or did you spend diamonds on those 4,000?

Sinitar

Regent
How many trays did you make a day?

In my estimation, it would reach a maximum of 3,000 for free. Or did you spend diamonds on those 4,000?
If I understand you mean the tables,right?
I done 4/day, for now 100 energy x 4 times + reset cost = 400 + 80 + 40 + 20 + 0 = 540 energy/day spent
progress average 165/day (126 the first day and 460 energy spent)

Opening each day the chest that give 27 x 2 x 21 day (57 x 21 including also the latest hours of event since is count as new day = 1134 + 6 for the first day = 1140 wich mean 30,4% of 3750)
How many progress I do into tables/day? Average 110 progress so x21 day = 2310 progress which means the 61,4% of 3750
2310 + 1140 = 3450

And the others?depend you how many keys you had created and opened chests during the event
My estimation is probably reaching +4500 for free
I also recorded at the 2nd day how I played,so if you're interest I can send in PM the video

All this is thanks for @Yekk for sharing his trick here and @MooingCat for the additional information

At midnight I reached 3542 progress having those keys https://prnt.sc/AL5nScU6vQRh
After opened the chests I remained with few keys,required for the next day https://prnt.sc/lQ_cGcDnmBOJ

Last edited:

AllamHRK

Baronet
If I understand you mean the tables,right?
I done 4/day, for now 100 energy x 4 times + reset cost = 400 + 80 + 40 + 20 + 0 = 540 energy/day spent
progress average 165/day (126 the first day and 460 energy spent)

Opening each day the chest that give 27 x 2 x 21 day (57 x 21 including also the latest hours of event since is count as new day = 1134 + 6 for the first day = 1140 wich mean 30,4% of 3750)
How many progress I do into tables/day? Average 110 progress so x21 day = 2310 progress which means the 61,4% of 3750
2310 + 1140 = 3450

And the others?depend you how many keys you had created and opened chests during the event
My estimation is probably reaching +4500 for free
I also recorded at the 2nd day how I played,so if you're interest I can send in PM the video

All this is thanks for @Yekk for sharing his trick here and @MooingCat for the additional information

At midnight I reached 3542 progress having those keys https://prnt.sc/AL5nScU6vQRh
After opened the chests I remained with few keys,required for the next day https://prnt.sc/lQ_cGcDnmBOJ
It works well for those who don't want to spend diamonds on the event. For those who spent or are going to spend it, it would be very wrong, due to the exponential factor in updating the board.

For small initial costs (20.40 to 80) great efficiency is maintained, but after that it becomes very expensive and does not compensate for this strategy, as it would waste a lot of diamonds for nothing.

For comparison purposes, I've spent X amount of diamonds and I'm at 10K progress. I did a simulation and if I had spent the same amount using this strategy of "paying" the board, I could make 7~8 boards a day, and currently I would only have 6K progress, that is, a 40% loss in spending diamonds . lol

PS. In 10 years of the game, this was the first event that is more F2P than paid (considering the whole, cost benefit) because of this exponential factor in the mini game. I don't know if it's deliberate or incompetence by innogames, after all it's a shot in the foot.

Sinitar

Regent
It works well for those who don't want to spend diamonds on the event. For those who spent or are going to spend it, it would be very wrong, due to the exponential factor in updating the board.
You asked how I reached 4k progress and I aswered your question
My goal was to not spend diamonds :D
PS. In 10 years of the game, this was the first event that is more F2P than paid (considering the whole, cost benefit) because of this exponential factor in the mini game. I don't know if it's deliberate or incompetence by innogames, after all it's a shot in the foot.
No,if you know the rules/meccanics of this game you can do this result else you're the 85% of those who didn't know how to play this event and cannot complete the special building

Quoras

Merchant

For small initial costs (20.40 to 80) great efficiency is maintained, but after that it becomes very expensive and does not compensate for this strategy, as it would waste a lot of diamonds for nothing.

For comparison purposes, I've spent X amount of diamonds and I'm at 10K progress. I did a simulation and if I had spent the same amount using this strategy of "paying" the board, I could make 7~8 boards a day, and currently I would only have 6K progress, that is, a 40% loss in spending diamonds . lol

That is partly right, i spent a huge amount of my gathered diamonds, and the key is at the end you have to manage your resonable resets (20,40,80,160) for boards that cost a lot to complete and have a really low efficiency. And you should also End your day with a bad board that you then reset with the 0 cost daily reset. But yeah it is obviously less efficient, but you can manage ^^. My average efficiency all across is about 0,25 on life with finishing boards.

Last edited:

AllamHRK

Baronet
You asked how I reached 4k progress and I aswered your question
My goal was to not spend diamonds :D
Yes, thanks for the answer... for a moment I was thinking "did I make a mistake?" haha
(I did the analysis and calculations there on the first day of the beta event and haven't looked further). I thought I had chosen the wrong strategy, but no, because of the exponential factor involved (I had forgotten that detail).

PS. In fact you are right, for those who have the goal of not spending diamonds, this is the best and only strategy.

No,if you know the rules/meccanics of this game you can do this result else you're the 85% of those who didn't know how to play this event and cannot complete the special building
Yeah, most events you can finish for free, with good analysis and a lot of hard work. LOL

That is partly right, i spent a huge amount of my gathered diamonds, and the key is at the end you have to manage your resonable resets (20,40,80,160) for boards that cost a lot to complete and have a really low efficiency. And you should also End your day with a bad board that you then reset with the 0 cost daily reset. But yeah it is obviously less efficient, but you can manage ^^. My average efficiency all across is about 0,25 on life with finishing boards.
I understand, but as I said it's a question of quantity, initial values (20,40,80) still retain good efficiency, but as you increase the number of daily boards the values go up more and more.

In my opinion...

> 20, 40, 80 = Great;
> 160, 320 = Starting to look bad, but may be acceptable;
> 640 or more = Huge loss;

Everything is a question of how many diamonds the person intends to spend on the event, and how many daily rounds that means. In my case, the diamonds spent would be equivalent to making daily rounds of 20, 40, 80, 160, 320, 640, 1280. Being 8 per day, which would be a big loss, since most of the energies would be spent just to change the board.

Quoras

Merchant
Yes, thanks for the answer... for a moment I was thinking "did I make a mistake?" haha
(I did the analysis and calculations there on the first day of the beta event and haven't looked further). I thought I had chosen the wrong strategy, but no, because of the exponential factor involved (I had forgotten that detail).

PS. In fact you are right, for those who have the goal of not spending diamonds, this is the best and only strategy.

Yeah, most events you can finish for free, with good analysis and a lot of hard work. LOL

I understand, but as I said it's a question of quantity, initial values (20,40,80) still retain good efficiency, but as you increase the number of daily boards the values go up more and more.

In my opinion...

> 20, 40, 80 = Great;
> 160, 320 = Starting to look bad, but may be acceptable;
> 640 or more = Huge loss;

Everything is a question of how many diamonds the person intends to spend on the event, and how many daily rounds that means. In my case, the diamonds spent would be equivalent to making daily rounds of 20, 40, 80, 160, 320, 640, 1280. Being 8 per day, which would be a big loss, since most of the energies would be spent just to change the board.

i think you dont understand. You never use 320 reset with spending diamonds. You almost never come into the situation where you cant solve(=clear) an acceptable board with 32 additional pieces. What you actually do is finish the board everytime and only use the resets for the really bad ones.

AllamHRK

Baronet
i think you dont understand. You never use 320 reset with spending diamonds. You almost never come into the situation where you cant solve(=clear) an acceptable board with 32 additional pieces. What you actually do is finish the board everytime and only use the resets for the really bad ones.
Exactly, basically the strategy for players who invested diamonds was to make as many boards as possible every day (according to their respective expenses) spending a maximum of 3~4 resets per day.

However, even if the player is going to spend a very large amount of diamonds, in the 6 digits for example, he will still possibly have to assume greater expenses at the end of the event to achieve his goals (depending on his luck or bad luck in the spawn) .

Dursland

Merchant
I got 1,500 extra energy with my last diamonds purchase and it barely made a dent. I'm able to do 4 boards x 140 energy per day instead of only 100 which is netting me 1-2 extra wind/water keys on average per board, which is really nice but it's nowhere close to helping me get a second tower.

I don't plan to spend diamonds this event. I got the extra energy and the event pass, that's it. Diamonds are for wildlife/summer.

I am on track to hit 4000 progress for a full tower + some leftovers and 2 keymaster's workshops.

Followed mooingcat's 4x100 strategy until I got the extra energy then did 4x140. By my calculations I will run out of energy last day of event unless I get 500 worth from incidents by then (which I am sorely due).

If I can get mt reserve kit to swap in again I'll be very happy with the event.

In short, my point was it will take a lot of diamonds to get a second building. More than most are willing to pay.