• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Jubilee

Merchant
I watched the arrows carefully & still have NOT ONE CLUE what to do. I merged & have two parts of the key now what? I am supposed to merge again it says ??????? Good grief.
So I have now gone & clicked some more & a number of keys have appeared on the right but I don't understand how I did it to do it again. Used one of the keys got a prize. Well there are so many prizes popping up all over the place but I am not sure why or what I did. Can this thing be more confusing? Not sure what the aim of this thing is so that doesn't help. It makes sense to the person who created this but I am left in the dark.

estrid

Baronet
I just came from the minigame which I stopped because the energy run out. The last message there (on the space down the screen) was "You have just unlocked the board..." (or such). Back on town I picked up an incident and instead showing what I had got, There was this message about the even-board... In some confusion I forgot to take a pic

ArianX

Merchant
Reward chest says Next Era Goods, thats interesting and figure useful
Yet I wonder how that works if you're in SAJ.
1676461420246.png

.Chris

Baronet
This item does not show the number of keys as others do ---- Found out this one, it wasn't on the level 3 yet. It's somewhat confusing, though, because the pic is the same
Each key has to be assembled with a lower and an upper half.

In your pic is only the upper half. (The piece left of it has a lower half icon on it.)

.Chris

Baronet
The completion reward seems not to be worth it, if it is always the same.

CompletionReward.png

Edit:
The completion reward is "Finish Speciel Production" -> definitely not worth going for

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
The best way seems to be going for making keys and ignore the locked ones under the glass at the end, winning the prizes at the end of every table for clearing it doesnt worth that much, also You spend a lot of energies just to gather some missing pieces ...
Also, reseting the table 5 times a day is cheaper, first one is free, then the next one is 20 energies, third one is 40, fourth one is 80 then the fifth one is 160 energies, which is much much cheaper to play rather than spending energies on missing gems :))

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I guess these are available as board completion prizes! Was not expecting that.
1676465318987.png

Also, right now it seems like the event is actually pretty interesting, but it feels like it's missing an animation when you use the converter. The gems just disappear and the keys appear, without any kind of animation.

And since the keys carry over to future boards, it seems like you should be able to just play the event regularly and then spend your keys when you see the daily special you want. If that's the case, I really like that change.

Anniversary Event sucks... So overly complicated, the building is huge (3x7, 21 squares!), and the bonuses don't impress.
For many players it will be too difficult to do. I managed after a few "test" plays, but still, many players will have no idea what to do and why, so they will click randomly. The lack of a meaningful tutorial, the unnecessary complication of getting keys, and well, that building.... Huge, gives only 14% attack bonus and 9FP. Medals, supplies and goods I don't even count because they are just pathetic.

Edit after some practice:
Sorry, changed my mind, Event is OK, minigame is fun and Phantom Tower is just great!
But I stand by my opinion that it will be overly complicated for many players.
Would be great to have at least 1 or 2 "warm up" boards at start to get familiar with its mechanics.

Last edited: