• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Havik79

Baronet
After playing it some more it is not too bad, would be more fun if it was balanced better to give a better chance of all 3 colours instead of mostly 2, the free keys from daily challenge quest is nice.

estrid

Baronet
After playing it some more it is not too bad, would be more fun if it was balanced better to give a better chance of all 3 colours instead of mostly 2, the free keys from daily challenge quest is nice.
I totally agree. Now that I got the board (picture on some earlier post) it turns out to be eating energy FAST, just because there is this massive amount of lvl 1 blue eggs all of which requires similar egg to be spawned. Better balancing in future, I hope! But the minigame has turned out to be fun.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
So sad. Since the gems comes in a random order, bringing the free gems with broken key might make the mini game more interesting.
Interesting thought, but has positive and negative impact. Because, players might empty the energy cells seeking for the free gem with key parts, which is still players decision to go by that logic. Also, it will make them to buy more energy cells, because of getting empty energy very soon (like what is happening now).

nice2haveu

Baronet
Challenge quest should have given all keys of any one of three chest. So daily challenge completion fills anyone of the chest keys set (all keys of a particular chest) increment by one value

With random option of all three chests displaying their keys x1 in the challenge quest is more effective with the game logic too. Hope, they make this change, since it will be good one to apply and they can add chest box UI in the challenge quest reward place to indicate keys belong to that chest.

Peppermike

Farmer
I generally like the events and prizes, but this is just too much. I agree with earlier comments about how complicated this is and the Grand Prizes large size. How about a tutorial so those of us who want to get involved can understand what to do. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

All Free Now

Marquis
I generally like the events and prizes, but this is just too much. I agree with earlier comments about how complicated this is and the Grand Prizes large size. How about a tutorial so those of us who want to get involved can understand what to do. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
My strategy is very simple, if any complex mini game appears into game, immediately looks for two YouTube videos from @MooingCat and Foehints regarding the particular event guide. If the video not available, just collect daily quest and play the quests. Simultaneously reads the forum members comments for better understanding of the event. For sure, before end of the rush quest, videos will be available. After watching and understanding, playing the minigame without losing resources is a big relief. So far, this strategy never fails me;) and needs patience only.

joyfulrider

Squire
My strategy is very simple, if any complex mini game appears into game, immediately looks for two YouTube videos from @MooingCat and Foehints regarding the particular event guide. If the video not available, just collect daily quest and play the quests. Simultaneously reads the forum members comments for better understanding of the event. For sure, before end of the rush quest, videos will be available. After watching and understanding, playing the minigame without losing resources is a big relief. So far, this strategy never fails me;) and needs patience only.
I like the strategy you mentioned. But the question points to the fact like, "why the game needs to be depend on something outside of the game?"

Devilsangel

Baronet
The merger gives progress points and breaks glass...some tiles under the glass can be a full level 4 key and there wouldn't be any other way to break the glass

CrashBoom

Legend
Did you get rewards after merging like that accidentally?
no

you only get rewards if the 2nd gem is a locked one (at least that is my observation)
(but full keys are never locked)

The merger gives progress points and breaks glass...some tiles under the glass can be a full level 4 key and there wouldn't be any other way to break the glass
under the glass there is no full key only half keys (at least I haven't got one yet)

so a full key gem + a half locked key makes sense (to clear the board)

but 2 full unlocked key gems not

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
no

you only get rewards if the 2nd gem is a locked one (at least that is my observation)
(but full keys are never locked)
Oh no. Is that a bug?
Every new merge will also get you a small reward and Grand Prize progress. The higher the level of the gem, the bigger the reward!
Thought like every merge should give a reward. So merging higher level of gems(3+3), it should give a bigger reward based on the above statement.

estrid

Baronet
I totally agree. Now that I got the board (picture on some earlier post) it turns out to be eating energy FAST, just because there is this massive amount of lvl 1 blue eggs all of which requires similar egg to be spawned. Better balancing in future, I hope! But the minigame has turned out to be fun.
Just used 180 energy without getting any blue lvl 1 eggs! Not only is the board severely biased, so is the spawner. It spitted mainly the red ones only out .