• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Fall Event

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
As an additional info:
many previous year event ressources were removed from the game - might well be that they are just doing a clean up and will readd the necessary ones, but it seems likely that a new or different mechanic will be used for this years fall event

Dessire

Regent
2 portaits are really beautiful and I guess they will be only obtainable if you pay real $.
Why do not allow players buy them by spending diamonds or atleast 1$ per portrait? :(

Dessire

Regent
The main building will have a futuristic design maybe? It has a road wich remembers me the conjuction tower. I would love to have more futuristic buildings in events!

nice2haveu

Baronet
They can do anything except,

illogical multiple level 1 grand prize building obtaining,
unwanted golden level to earlier farm buildings obtaining with fragments and
event quest progress with portraits as quest timeline rewards.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
A while back some discussed sarcastically more upgrades. We where sarcastic, nog serious. Guess we’ll get before the end of next year:
Copper upgrade
Bronze upgrade
Silver upgrade
Gold upgrade
Platinum upgrade
Diamond upgrade
Crystal upgrade
Just sarcasm but it wouldn’t surprise me. Since the soon to be introduced silver upgrade.

I don't think so, it was in the Winter Event
Winter event didn’t have golden upgrades, it only introduced the 1st grand building producing smaller buildings. Look into the announcements:

Winter event 2022
St. Patrick’s day 2023

CrashBoom

Legend
actually there can be 3 kinds of upgrades / buildings
- the ones we get with free2play
- the ones which requires diamonds but not real money
- real money only

and
- if I remember correct all current golden upgrades where free2play (with a waiting time up to 150 days after the event)
(my Panda Shrine needs 73 more golden upgrade fragments on live)
- but there are buildings which are real money only (Key Masters Workshop)
- and some are can be done without money and just diamonds (golden league only buildings like Trailside Smithy)

so the important question will be:
will that new golden upgrade the first real money only upgrade for a main event building :rolleyes:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
added some ressources from the event mechanics (wildlife make over)

I guess the fork will act similar to the hammer.
The rolling pin seems to either remove (like the destroyer) or convert (like windmill) an entire columns regular tiles
The scraper seems to either remove or convert an entire rows regular tiles

I suspect the flour sack replaces the wildlife coins and the spoons replace the wildlife tickets... I have the hope that the wooden spoons regenerate automatically (every 8 hours) while the golden spoons are gained from quests and maybe other rewards like shop, incidents... and you can have any number of golden spoons - not impacting the wooden spoons regeneration - that way, we would not be forced to do quests only when the current DS is of use

Bosun

Farmer
Silver upgrade!! Wooo!! Let's go boys! Can't wait for the future where my Buccaneers Bay will be lvl 100.

On a serious note, wildlife 2.0? This is really stupid, why are they copying events over and over?

What will the halloween be copied from? Forgebowl?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Also, the silver + gold Event passes seem to make a comeback... guess the A/B test was conclusive and we will get that in all upcoming events now

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
As I’ve suspected it to be. Much like the diamond to cash pass A/B transition “test.” I suspect the silver upgrade to be an invention for the silver cash pass. Which will be mandatory before you can use the golden upgrade. In other words: buy silver cash pass to wait 150 collections or buy both at the same time for a “discounted” price and don’t wait 150-300 collections. Another suspicion I have is it to be for F2P a further delay of 150:fragment: at best to get the silver upgrade, before the golden upgrade.

Mark my words, I won’t be surprised if battle packs, loot boxes and further upgrades follow. Like platinum and crystal. In chronically order for the villa: monarch villa (platina upgrade), emperor’s villa (crystal upgrade).