• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Fall Event

Dursland

Merchant
Any speculation as to what the Sunflower Press golden upgrade will add?

Likely more troops but what else? Probably bump up fps production a little.

Is it too much to hope for some boosts maybe?

Still have one in my city and it would have been ripped out soon if not for this upcoming upgrade.

Astrid

Baronet
Any speculation as to what the Sunflower Press golden upgrade will add?

Likely more troops but what else? Probably bump up fps production a little.

Is it too much to hope for some boosts maybe?

Still have one in my city and it would have been ripped out soon if not for this upcoming upgrade.
Most likely more forge points, more units, a lot more goods(I hope) and good(over 20) military boosts(at least for city defence). That's my speculation.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The probable use of the golden spoon is now known:
FALL23|The Golden Spoon eliminates the need for Wooden Spoons to play a level, and it remains active for a duration of 5 minutes.
FALL23|When activated, the Golden Spoon eliminates the need for Wooden Spoons to play a level. The Golden Spoon can be activated for a limited duration

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Golden spoon appears to me as a smoking gun. Aimed to make players rush and praying on making mistakes along the way. To make both leagues more intensive and making us placing down more money in the process.
On the other hand it could make for an interesting but wildly differencing balance. Depending on player's skill level. For example with an high lvl skill level, one could theoretically squishing out more games than an beginner. Causing the higher level player gaining more progress rewards. It'll be interesting to see how they'll balance the event around that.

.Chris

Baronet
5 minutes sounds too short but we'll have to wait and see how and how many of the golden spoons can be acquired, I guess

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
My guess is that they could be stackable. Assuming 2-3 for free from event quests or milestones, using them tactical could yield the best results but we'll see how it'll play out

Oi, shouldn't be there an Archaeology Event before the Fall Event?
Some mess up in event timing this year.

Usually, Archaeology was in May, this year we had Wildlife in May, which usually was in July

In July we got fellowship, which was in August last year, which usually had Summer event, but summer got shoved to june, which usually had soccer, but this year we'll get soccer in like mid august

Last years summer event was in September on live though, so maybe we'll get fall event in September, and Archaelogy will follow in Octobre, where last years fall event was?

Confusing.

Albater

Farmer
Some mess up in event timing this year.

Usually, Archaeology was in May, this year we had Wildlife in May, which usually was in July

In July we got fellowship, which was in August last year, which usually had Summer event, but summer got shoved to june, which usually had soccer, but this year we'll get soccer in like mid august

Last years summer event was in September on live though, so maybe we'll get fall event in September, and Archaelogy will follow in Octobre, where last years fall event was?

Confusing.
I think there will be no Archaeology event this year. We have almost 2 weeks till Fellowship ends. There will be Soccer (3 weeks), Fall and Halloween (let's say 3 weeks each) and Winter (4 weeks) events. So, we have 15 weeks of events but there is only 22 weeks of 2023. It means 7 weeks of no-event time - so in my opinion, there is no time for any other event (because there is always at least one-week break between two events...).

I think there will be no Archaeology event this year. We have almost 2 weeks till Fellowship ends. There will be Soccer (3 weeks), Fall and Halloween (let's say 3 weeks each) and Winter (4 weeks) events. So, we have 15 weeks of events but there is only 22 weeks of 2023. It means 7 weeks of no-event time - so in my opinion, there is no time for any other event (because there is always at least one-week break between two events...).
well, winter event can take place longer than 31 dec. It can go untill 10-15 Jan.