• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2020 FoE Soccer Cup

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The naming of the files remembers me more of "fifa manager" (or whatever it is called)

Choose the combination of your team and see how they fare against the opponents.

6zeva9

Baronet
Another 32/33 day event then if the mechanics are applied and at least 6 Levels on the mini-set as well.

Havik79

Baronet
Looks to me like 4x2 and 4x4 pieces, looking forward to the altar selection kits, but not looking forward to another set, so feed up with them, except for the cherry set.

qaccy

Emperor
Looks to me like 4x2 and 4x4 pieces, looking forward to the altar selection kits, but not looking forward to another set, so feed up with them, except for the cherry set.

Unwilling to change, huh? Unless you mean appearance-wise, there are a lot of other sets that are worth having as well.

Looks like Circus Maximus to me. Will probably have this "front" and "back" mandatory pieces required as end-caps, and multiple "middle" pieces giving you different bonuses. But that's only my wild guess. :S
e5a09be41a1b7d2441b3240a9a0e3ee9.jpg

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
My guess is that only the end pieces actually have levels; almost like the train, except there are pieces on either side of the decos.

Havik79

Baronet
Unwilling to change, huh? Unless you mean appearance-wise, there are a lot of other sets that are worth having as well.

Cherry Garden, 10x10 layout using 2 Saruka Rocks, you miss out on the extra FP from gong, but it gives 80% attack boost and 20FP if you get all parts to level 2.

So its a chain set like the train, but needs a front and back?.