• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2020 FoE Soccer Cup

kaymedic

Marquis
added lots of infoscreen data that explains the new mechanics - sounds really interesting so far, but also a little complex...

Hmm very interesting. We will see how the matches work and how exactly we will get new players. Can be very complex I have to agree

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
If I understood it correctly, the basic game of the last years will be needed to upgrade the players - and instead of getting "main prizes" for scoring a goal, we will get player upgrades.

The real main prizes seem to come from playing in the tournament...

So it seems that for being good in the tournament and getting the main prize, you have to relinquish on getting specific daily specials, as you need to get a strong team quickly.

DeletedUser9982

Is it going to be a stupid puzzled building? I hate those.. If this is the case, my antiques dealer will have it, Thank you

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Lvl 1
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus20a.png

Lvl 2
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus20b.png

Lvl 3
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus20c.png

Lvl 4
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus20d.png

Lvl 5
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus20e.png
Lvl 1
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus20g.png

Lvl 2
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus20h.png

Lvl 3
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus20i.png

Lvl 4
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus20j.png

Lvl 5
R_SS_MultiAge_SoccerBonus20k.png

also added a new inhabitant to the 1st post

Last edited by a moderator:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
All buildings and upgrades of the hippodrome will be available from a single selection kit - seems like the player will have to set priorities.

Maybe one of the main buildings gives goods the other FP and the in-between ones give different boosts...

It should not be postponed.

If it were to be postponed, we'd have to have a "Corona Disease Era" added to the game as well, together with appropriate story-line, quests and buildings (including a hospital GB which heals troops etc), but since FoE does not *have* a timeline in which Corona exists in the first place, it also does not have to comply with things that do exist in ours (like the Corona disease) :p

BenCone77

Farmer
My guess of the sizes are:

Carceres 4x3
Leukoi, Rousioi, Venetoi 4x1
Sphendone 4x4

And bonuses are some goods for the Guild treasury, medals, attacking/defending bonuses.... FPs of course... Hopefully more happiness than population..... Aaaaand with a bit luck, some random units!

If its builded up, put corona down to this big arena.... and FIGHT! LOL!

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
My guess is that the Carceres is boosted by one other set piece, and the Spehodone is chain boosted. You can't have a chain connected to two buildings; that would be double dipping.