• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. D-Best

Feedback New Challenges await you!

We had a rival on live servers a few weeks ago in which you could won a bunch of upgrades for The Laboratory of monstrosities and The Pyramid of wonders. I don't know if we had it on beta since I don't really play here but that was surprisingly unnexpected for me. I didn't finished it tho but I...
  2. D-Best

Feedback Winter Event 2023

The Ketebo Candy and Ted's Choc golden upgrade icons are switched..
  3. D-Best

Spoiler 2024 St Patrick's Event spoiler discussion

We get a platinum upgrade for a building that doesn't even need a silver upgrade, that's nonsense.
  4. D-Best

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Oh lol. Thanks.
  5. D-Best

Really curious about how the progress thing will be implemented on beta.
  6. D-Best

This! And also getting a silver upgrade in the gold league instead of renovation kit. Or both because it costs no one nothing. :p
  7. D-Best

Feedback Beta Mobile App Feedback/ Bugs

Lol I didn't do that. Thank youuu !!!!!
  8. D-Best

Feedback Beta Mobile App Feedback/ Bugs

Why is the beta app getting replaced by the official version of the game? Is there any risk if I don't update the app two days in a row? It happened to me 3 or 4 times in the last month and I always have to download the app and all the content (about 2 GB) again on my phone.
  9. D-Best

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

What happens to the old selection kits fragments we've gathered? I have 6/200 respectively 196/200. Can't they automatically be exchanged in selection kits if you have more than 200 and then the difference be exchanged for a modest reward? 1 FP per fragment?
  10. D-Best

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Where's the golden upgrade for the asylum?
  11. D-Best

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Whoa. The first two avatars are ones of the best we had in Halloween Event I swear. Are they porcelain dolls or something? It just looks... terrifying to me, more than the ones I suppose we will get from the premium pass lol
  12. D-Best

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Good to know. Even worse. But maybe it was just bad luck tho. I don't know.
  13. D-Best

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Only 1 coffee cup per game from 5 cups, that's a harsh nerf. I suggest another adjustement and always having at least one coffee cup on the boardgame... or higher chances for them to appear when there's no one left. Last game, after I dropped it I didn't get another one for the rest of the game...
  14. D-Best

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Why inappropriate? There are already avatars that resemble nonbinary people in the research tree, so it is not likely that FOE team is somehow anti-LGBTQ community. Also there were events over the years where you could get unisex portraits that could've been used by everyone.
  15. D-Best

Spoiler Savings Jar - University

Disappointing
  16. D-Best

Spoiler new Boosts + new Inventory Tab for Fragments

Also I don't understand why would you need defending bonuses for GBG?
  17. D-Best

Spoiler new Boosts + new Inventory Tab for Fragments

I hope that's related only to the tavern's boosts.
  18. D-Best

Discussion New Relic: Diamond Relic.

But they didn't touch the great buildings tho...
  19. D-Best

They already stated in a video iirc that there won't be applied any changes to the existing Great Buildings bonuses so we're safe.
  20. D-Best

I would love to see a diamond relic who actually gives just diamonds (up to 100). And that'd be even less frequent than the jade relic. And not exclusivist for the 5th level, but available for all levels. But if they make changes to TOR, they might also "adjust" the current rewards and switch...