• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion New Relic: Diamond Relic.

Do you think this would make expedition level 5 better?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

AllamHRK

Baronet
Common and Uncommon Relics at expedition level 5?

Don't you think that to match the current difficulty and expense, shouldn't there be at least one new type of relic as a level 5 exclusive reward? Something like a Diamond Relic.

Possible relic rewards:

1,000 goods from your era (200 of each);
1,000 goods from the previous era (200 of each);
500 forge points;
30% defense boost to defend x10;
30% attack boost to defend x10 (*new*);

Do you think this would make expedition level 5 a little more balanced (effort/reward) or is it fine the way it is?

I think that the rewards for playing Level 5 (Forgotten Temple and Serpent Statue) are fine the way that they are. I also think that you should rephrase the poll question. Most players would agree that more rewards is "better". I think that your intent is polling whether, or not, more rewards are necessary.

AllamHRK

Baronet
I really like the idea... but ngl those numbers are a bit high.
We're talking about a relic, which if it existed would have a rarity above the jade relic... that is, something like 0.01% chance of winning (knowing the inno).

It's not like you're going to get 10 of these every week, so lower numbers wouldn't make much sense in my opinion.

Besides, I've just finished the second half of level 5, and accounting for the expenditures it was 6,700 goods spent, so earning a 1,000-good relic 1 or 2 times in 4 expeditions wouldn't be overkill at all.

Mailia

Merchant
Ok, but here's an example: in my 7 month old EMA city, I can reach the 8th encounter without bottles. If I were to get a 500Fp... that'd be 2 lvl's on my Arc. 2 lvl's for a few units...

Mailia

Merchant
Not trying to put down your idea or anything. Just trying to provide constructive criticism.

Last edited:

D-Best

Squire
I would love to see a diamond relic who actually gives just diamonds (up to 100). And that'd be even less frequent than the jade relic. And not exclusivist for the 5th level, but available for all levels.

But if they make changes to TOR, they might also "adjust" the current rewards and switch the buildings with fragments and who wants that...

zookeepers

Marquis
Diamond relics with diamond prizes will be awesome. If 1% of all relics changes to 100 diamonds, it will be approximately 1.04 shot per 320 rounds, 104 diamonds per month. (level 80)

It is just 25 diamonds per week, which is less than half the amount of the previous nerf, but still, it would feel great. You get 25% more diamonds by playing GE5, which would surely motivate many players, meanwhile small players who is only able to reach level 2 or 3 would have chances again.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
But if they make changes to TOR, they might also "adjust" the current rewards and switch the buildings with fragments and who wants that...
Jeej I've find a jade relic. What glorious spoils will it give? And it gives... a whopping 5 frag of FoY selection kit, LMAO only 795 frag to go. Might be better to leave ToR the way it is. The god of thunder shouldn't be changed up, unless it's desirable to get the community to rumble again.

CrashBoom

Legend
But they didn't touch the great buildings tho...
actually they did change great buildings in the past o_O

when the level limit was 10 the fighting GB gave 5% each level and not 3% :eek:
with removing that cap they made that change and gave players voucher for the 3 attacking GB for one free level up of those
(if you had Zeus --> Zeus voucher, ....)

and the amount of the medals from the Deal Castle was changed twice (but the change above people remember more ;))

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
yup, they said they wouldn't add ads to the game. guess what?
I know offtopic, but could you please share any source for that?
As far as I know it was just said, they were not planned in the past, it was never said, that they won't be added at all.

AllamHRK

Baronet
I know offtopic, but could you please share any source for that?
As far as I know it was just said, they were not planned in the past, it was never said, that they won't be added at all.
Great idea, soon they can say...

"We don't plan any changes for GBs"

Then they change the GBs and say "We said it wasn't planned, we didn't say we wouldn't" lol

Thinking about it, this explains a lot about the current reality of the game, you'll see a lot of things they've done and are doing go into... "we didn't plan".