• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Can you give us the option to chose if we want to see the prizes of the chest at the moment, or all mixed when you end the game? I ask this to make efficient the golden spoon. The windows with the prizes of the chest, makes you lose a lot of time.
I don't think that such a change will be implemented, as it is also a strategic decision using the golden spoon.

SirAlucard

Steward
The change will only happen with the next update. The cup droprate has not been adjusted yet.
The question is, will the chance be lowered or is the chance higher? And because we all know, the chance will be lower, by how much will it be lowered?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The question is, will the chance be lowered or is the chance higher? And because we all know, the chance will be lower, by how much will it be lowered?
Sadly, we can't provide more details than we did already. You can see all adjustments most likely tomorrow.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Say a player has invested in the event and wants to buy more diamonds to earn more rewards...............shouldn't they know if you changed the mini game to reduce the progression per game board?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I really love the Jumping Pumpkin. And I love it is possible to collect fragments to them. Over time, they can replace my blacksmiths, even when it will take long time.
I do dislike, that gold liga (star baker) is only way to get a building that gives fragments to golden upgrade. The level one of the building in silver liga is better than nothing as the Rusty Vineyard do give fragments to Jumping Pumpkin.

But yes, it will cost RL cash and diamond, however the RL cash for the ekstra Fall prices will help, even without diamond

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
I do dislike, that gold liga (star baker) is only way to get a building that gives fragments to golden upgrade.
it is not the only building

the silver level of the main building also gives golden fragments ;)

The level one of the building in silver liga is better than nothing as the Rusty Wine Yard do give fragments to Jumping Pumpkin.
and after reaching the rustic wineyard 30 days later you can upgrade it to gold

FrejaSP

Viceroy
it is not the only building

the silver level of the main building also gives golden fragments ;)

and after reaching the rustic wineyard 30 days later you can upgrade it to gold
You are right, then it's all ok :)
I do like the interact between the main building and the 4 small buildings.

jovada

Regent
Sadly, we can't provide more details than we did already. You can see all adjustments most likely tomorrow.

Of course , we can't tell you , you just will see you are screwed like with the brotherhood tomorrow, we don't want to spoil the surprise. In the meanwhile bugs reported here are transferred to RL where the last quest of titan is only adjusted now while it was known almost 2 months ago on beta server.

jovada

Regent
Sorry for going offtopic here, but where was it reported 2 months ago? It was reported here in the forum not even 3 weeks ago. And bugs take some time to fix, which is why it was not yet fixed with 1.262.
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/last-titan-main-quest-auto-complete.16449/
Sorry Juber but that is a big blablabla , that is somebody on the forum who mentioned it there, several players noticed the bug long time before and completed titan tech within 1 month , and shame on devs if they had to wait till 3 weeks ago to finaly see it , and bugs take some time to fix is realy a lousy argument you use there. And then also tranfer it to RL.

Thanks Inno for improving the mini-game. The reduction from 5 to 4 "colors" makes solving the fields easier.

The fact that you can put together much larger figures, you now get much more prizes and progress together.
Only today I drew with 4 wooden spoons and a gold spoon within 8 games 9 times the main prize (donkey enclosure).

I think the upcoming balancing is justified.

But I still have one criticism:
Innogames, have you ever noticed what you offer for rewards besides the main prize? What is this joke? In the birthday and soccer event you have managed much better.

Alright math heads, I've done a few spoons and only spawned 2 coffee cups the entire game, am I not even going to make it to the last level of the normal non silver/gold building?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
several players noticed the bug long time before and completed titan tech within 1 month
But it was not reported? How are we supposed to know there are bugs like this, when nobody reports them?

shame on devs if they had to wait till 3 weeks ago to finaly see it
It was fixed after like 2-3 days, but for version 1.263, as 1.262 was already released. This is also not really a bug with high priority.
We only update the live servers every 2 weeks. The bug was first reported in 1.262.

Jimrask

Farmer
This new change is ridiculous. I almost get no cups anymore. I can be happy if even a single one spawns...

Please undo this nerf!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Only 1 coffee cup per game from 5 cups, that's a harsh nerf. I suggest another adjustement and always having at least one coffee cup on the boardgame... or higher chances for them to appear when there's no one left. Last game, after I dropped it I didn't get another one for the rest of the game with 15 moves left. That's not ok.
When you wrote it, no adjustments were done yet though.