• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Devilsangel

Spoiler New bonuses

Have no clue to what they are related to)) name: "You cannot Plunder anymore" type: "disable_plundering" name: "Every unit killed by your defending army gives a chance to get one good from your current era" type: "era_good_def_army_killed_units" name: "Every unit you kill from another...
  2. Devilsangel

Spoiler Guild Perks

Something new for guildmates) "GML|Guild Perks") ("GML|Active Perks") "GML|Daily Donations:") ("GML|Boosts at Level %s") ("GML|Boosts can be activated by your Guild Administrator and will be available as soon as you donated enough to reach Level 1. They cost guild goods so check if you can...
  3. Devilsangel

Spoiler AutoAid

Seems like the devs might still make a wish come true)) Lots of autoaid lines in the metadata, here are some discernible ones) dispatchEvent(new r("AutoAidPanel/AID_COMPLETE")); dispatchEvent(new r("AutoAidPanel/START_AID"))}) AutoAidPanel/COLLECT ("AAID|You can aid your friends, neighbours and...
  4. Devilsangel

New features?)

The Antiques Dealer Exchange your items! Select unwanted items from your inventory and offer them to the Antiques Dealer in exchange for Trade Coins that you can use within his shop. Exchanging valuable items will also provide you with the chance to get rare Gemstones. The longer the exchange...
  5. Devilsangel

Fixed on Beta: Challenge 40 in the winter event [51491]

"Complete 5 GE encounters without losing or defeat 80 units" I've completed 5 encounters by negotiating, the scale showed that I completed only one...then I completed another one with negotiations the scale went back to 0..reloading didn't change anything.. negotiations used to count if I...
  6. Devilsangel

Recurring Quest while "camping" in Iron age

Has anyone "camping" in Iron age ever lost the reccuring quests as in "broken" the Chateau frontenac? It seems to me from all the info I read both on wikia and the forums that all the bonus quests that can hinder the machine of quest-reward are triggered not only by map progression but by a...