• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New bonuses

Devilsangel

Baronet
Have no clue to what they are related to))

1. name: "You cannot Plunder anymore"
  2. type: "disable_plundering"

1. name: "Every unit killed by your defending army gives a chance to get one good from your current era"
  2. type: "era_good_def_army_killed_units"

1. name: "Every unit you kill from another player's defending army gives a chance to get goods from that player's era"
  2. type: "def_era_good_att_army_killed_units"

1. name: "Negotiations in Guild Expedition cost less resources"
  2. type: "expedition_negotiation_resource_discount"

1. name: "Negotiations in Guild Battlegrounds cost less resources"
  2. type: "gbg_negotiation_resource_discount"

Last edited:

1BFA

Viceroy
Might be related to the guild perks.

hmm guild perks can't be " You cannot plunder", we I hope at least not .. otherwise...new ad in global " join our guild y'all not be able to plunder anyone" :)

For that one could it be, if you put up a city shield or surrender or get repelled, you cannot plunder .... Whatever it is, will for sure cauze lot of churn....

Last edited:

BritishBoy

Marquis
I'd guess that this is common attempt to make def army stats more popular.
And also a PeeVeePee as most common source of battles between players :)

1BFA

Viceroy
I'd guess that this is common attempt to make def army stats more popular.
And also a PeeVeePee as most common source of battles between players :)

I like the the 2nd and 3rd option, balanced. attacker gets something for attacking and defender get's something for defending too... not sure about the 1st one though...disabling plunder wont sit well with very "Active hood" players. But I dig disabling plunder, if someone surrenders or for that matter put up a city shield.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well I am ready to be thoroughly outraged at the first one :p Gutting the most interesting and yet marginally useful aspect of the game again will be quite disappointing.

The one way I'd find it acceptable is if it's attached to putting up a tavern city-shield. Not plundering from behind a shield seems fair.

DarkUros222

Farmer
If this bonus will in favor of players getting plundered, I would rather quite dislike it. There is Galata Tower and it already serves as a great way of plunder prevention.
New bonus would only make it useless to build and level up in this case.

Disabling plundering completely would make the message "you can't plunder anymore" rather useless.

I bet it's going to be a mix. You get bonuses and have to suffer a small disadvantage.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
What I fear "you can't plunder anymore" is connected to might be only X number of people a day - "anymore" sounds like that. If you're only able to take from say 10 of your 74 neighbors that's a significant limitation on a feature that's already wanting.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Worse, it distorts those who have invested heavily in the Atlantis Museum.
I think that beyond a certain number of lootings, the new bonus no longer activates.

Devilsangel

Baronet
So guild perks and the new bonuses are connected, even the plunder one)
GML|You cannot Plunder buildings due to a Guild Perk your Guild activated during this cycle
GML|Guild Perk Effect

geeesh the more info we find the less I understand it)))