• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Nessie

Fixed on Beta: Players can't be kicked from Guild

I'm a leader and tried with PC and app. It says internal error. Please fix this before GE starts tomorrow!
  2. Nessie

Not A Bug: Recurring quests greyed out

This matter is pending for a long time. I don't understand why InnoGames is unable or not willing to fix it: while using "neighborly help" the abort button of RCs is greyed out
  3. Nessie

Questline Tab Lag and disappearance

Recurring quests: Closing the topic so that no further reply is possible does not solve the problem!!! When will the bug finally be fixed? It has existed for a week now... Bad enough that endgamer 12x ! have to press abort and now also a time delay... :-(
  4. Nessie

Login not possible

PC and Android: Login not possible Chrome, Firefox, cache cleared
  5. Nessie

Building Data SAV/SAJM

is it true that there is no difference between SAJM and SAV buildings in terms of attack/defense, FP/goods a.s.o? I'm talking about Winners Plaza, Checkmate Square, Botanical Rotunda, Statue of Honor/Road to Victory and all event buildings. If so, something needs to change urgently...
  6. Nessie

Fixed on Beta: Upgrade to Jupiter doesn't work

Jovada posted this: "Something is wrong , all the buildings i upgrade to jupiter nothing changes, no extra points , no extra coins or supplies for the building, not one single building i upgraded changed , only the name changed to jupiter". I have the same problem - is the forum not read? Is...
  7. Nessie

Can't visit attacker Mysteria, who else got problems?

In my neighborhood this week is Mysteria, better known as smurf Gargamel. I wanted to visit her city but its not possible, every time I get the message "internal error" using different browser (Chrome, Brave, FF, cache cleared). I can visit all other neighbors! After Mysteria lol attacked me, I...
  8. Nessie

Discussion Recurring Quests

Instead of producing one nonsense after the other that no one demands and no player wants, InnoGames could come up with something unspectacular but useful, for example aligning the ABORT button with recurring quests for PC gamers. This of course does not lead to the management popping champagne...
  9. Nessie

Fixed on Beta: Can't sell event items to AD

I cannot sell Horror Circus Selection Kits to AD - the items are unlocked in my inventory
  10. Nessie

Fixed on Beta: Avatars

If I click in the avatars list on one of those four empty spots, it says "internal error"
  11. Nessie

GBG algorithm

Did InnoGames change the GBG sorting algorithm without informing us? - or where can I find that information?
  12. Nessie

Locked items in inventory how to unlock?

How can I unlock locked items in inventory? I want to sell the actual event building (Athlon Abbey) to the AD, it's worthless for me.
  13. Nessie

Zoom after setting productions not fixed/not a bug?

It's funny how some topics all of a sudden are hard to find - where is the thread regarding ZOOM after setting productions? Is this still considered as a bug?
  14. Nessie

Percentage Druid Temple and other event buildings

Over what period does InnoGames calculate these percentages? One year, five years? Maybe I overlooked it but I can't remember getting FPs since the darned thing was build. https://prnt.sc/yfc59h
  15. Nessie

Discussion Reconstruction mode option to store buildings by size

It would be nice if we had the option to store buildings either by size or by type. That way if we start a row all the buildings of the same size would be sorted together. City planning would be a bit easier :)
  16. Nessie

Fixed on Beta: Problem with Edge

17. Nessie

Fixed on Beta: Continent Map just loading

Can't get to Continent Map on PC, it`s just loading. It functions on my mobile though
  18. Nessie

Settlement (Egypt) -loot x4

Could it be that InnoGames cancelled the possibility to get 4x loot? I`m almost finished (last quest) but I was never before so poor with loot - therefore will take a day longer
  19. Nessie

Where is the dislike button

Where is the dislike button? I surely need it
  20. Nessie

Would be nice to get an explanation

Why do we have new contents like PvP or Message Center available on mobile immediately - whereas we have to wait days/weeks before new events can be played on mobile? Allegedly events must first be checked for bugs by Google Play and such. PvP not? I hope InnoGames is not fooli oops kidding us!