• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Percentage Druid Temple and other event buildings

Maybe keep better records of the building payout and let us know after you have a large enough sample if you are actually having an issue. And if you really are, then contact support. I have yet to see an actual case where the payout wasn't correct vs. someone just feeling there is an issue. People often notice when they are having a bad streak, but rarely notice when they are having a good one, but both occurrences fall within normal probabilities.

CrashBoom

Legend
Over what period does InnoGames calculate these percentages? One year, five years? Maybe I overlooked it but I can't remember getting FPs since the darned thing was build.
in 1 million "playerdays"

that would be 1 player playing 1 million days
or 1 million players collecting one day each

now you are asking: 1 million is that realistic ?
but in 2015 FoE already had 25 million registered players

CrashBoom

Legend
the funny thing about luck is:
it doesn't even make sense

let's take my Himeji Castle (in my main world on live)
the first time I got the 200 FP was at level 18
I already thought the 200 FP was a myth.

and the 2nd time? the next battle

sounds really weird

and the 2nd time? the next battle

Same probable event occurring twice in a row at a system controlled by chance / probabilities?
Batter at home plate faces the pitcher, possible outcomes:
  • strike,
  • ball,
  • out, (several options: third strike, or hitting the ball but unsuccessful in getting to a base safely)
  • hit (including home run)
  • gets hit with the ball and is sent to the 1st base.
Two strikes in a row? Not weird, totally possible and seen frequently. Specially if the pitcher is good.

Getting a 200 FPs reward from Himeji Castle twice in a row? Yes weird, not seen frequently, but, totally possible (more frequently as HC level is higher) .

Last edited: