• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Recurring Quests

Nessie

Baronet
Instead of producing one nonsense after the other that no one demands and no player wants, InnoGames could come up with something unspectacular but useful, for example aligning the ABORT button with recurring quests for PC gamers.

This of course does not lead to the management popping champagne corks, as they did with the "heal all" button (we let the stupid players accidentally spend diamonds/money) but would make sense especially in higher eras, where 12 RCs have to be clicked away again and again and the players spend many hours every day (felt) with just that brainless clicking - if the Chateau Frontenac is to fulfill its purpose.

Reduce the recurring quests please! Ten maximum for each era is enough.

Many players are already so tired and dissatisfied that they sometimes no longer pay attention to the recurring quests (I know that for sure because I'm one of them).

This used to be a very interesting game years ago, ages ago... Wouldn't it be worth reconsidering what InnoGames actually intends to achieve with the game? Besides raking in tons of money, of course

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Instead of producing one nonsense after the other that no one demands and no player wants, InnoGames could come up with something unspectacular but useful, for example aligning the ABORT button with recurring quests for PC gamers.

This of course does not lead to the management popping champagne corks, as they did with the "heal all" button (we let the stupid players accidentally spend money) but would make sense especially in higher eras, where 12 RCs have to be clicked away again and again and the players spend many hours every day (felt) with just that brainless clicking - if the Chateau Frontenac is to fulfill its purpose.

Reduce the recurring quests please! Ten maximum for each era is enough.

Many players are already so tired and dissatisfied that they sometimes no longer pay attention to the recurring quests (I know that for sure because I'm one of them).

This used to be a very interesting game years ago, ages ago... Wouldn't it be worth reconsidering what InnoGames actually intends to achieve with the game? Besides raking in tons of money, of course

:rolleyes:
It would be much better to have a drop menu, so we`ll not lose time. I agree, that there are too many and stupid quests, especially for the advanced players. Anyway, something must be done.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
the goal of these quests is not to be able to make 2,000 every day to gain 200,000 goods.
The point of these quests is to have some to do when the secondaries are finished.
It is already possible to play only with these quests, it is not good to make them easier and especially not to do them with bots.

I do 10 or 15 quests a day, more only when I have high needs, and it is not painful to play like that.

The point of these quests is to have some to do when the secondaries are finished.
For example, after finishing all SAV quests and still waiting for the release of next SAJ era... nothing to do for months but Recurring Quests, Daily Challenge and an event if there is one going.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
While I don't agree with getting rid of abortable quests, lowering the quest count to a more manageable number that's comparable to earlier eras would be desirable.

It should be noted that part of the "low" count of earlier eras is because a significant number of quests are disqualified by various conditions, like having troops, or being finished researching the age.

But yes, more is not better when it comes to recurring quests. Picking no more than 10 relevant-to-someone-but-not-everyone quests would go a long way to reducing some of the irritation with doing RQs in the most recent ages. Maybe 12 if say 3 or 4 of them can be turned off eventually via conditions in the player's city.