• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. OQay

Forwarded Additional Sorting Options for Inventory

Proposal: Provide a sort function in the inventory that would allow users to access their items in different order. For example: the buildings tab could be sortable by fp production, event building, era, military boost, population, type, etc. Reason: I’ve got a lot of buildings, and I get...
  2. OQay

The next age should be "Trump Future"

I haven't fully thought this one out, but I expect it should have a lot of walls and "Trump" signs on every building.
  3. OQay

Rejected Suggestion for method to reorganize city

As you progress in ages and building sizes change, it is necessary to reroute roads and re-position buildings. But often to make significant change, it requires selling buildings to make space. It would be nice to have a "city builder" mode where buildings and roads could be placed in a...
  4. OQay

Do Not Suggest How about a building upgrade that eliminates the need for a road

I suggest having a special upgrade that can be applied to buildings to eliminate the need for an adjacent road. Or alternatively it could make a 2 lane road building work on a 1 lane road. A second upgrade could then make it require no road. Most likely it would be a permanent non-removable...