• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Prom d Exolandia

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Seriously, get out this GvG so we don't talk about it anymore. This endless delay starting to bore me.
  2. Prom d Exolandia

Feedback Space Age Titan

Bravo for the idea of blocking level 10 for GB, it's coming a little too late but it's going in the right direction. For the rest I expected better but the work done is in line with what the game is.
  3. Prom d Exolandia

Not A Bug: Blue sword/shirld building on add in boost overview

You (not u Juber but the game leader) are kidding ! That work fine with red bonus but not with bue one. A building with red shield and sword show the 2 on add menu. Some building with 2 blue bonus show blue sword (like primrose) and others shield like athlon and globe. You can't have different...
  4. Prom d Exolandia

Look my primrose, only have the blue sword and not the shield : The same on browser : And Primrose have both sword and shield : And the whole list for athlon and globe :
  5. Prom d Exolandia

No. Not at all you can't see Athlon abbey lvl10 blue sword and Globe blue sword on the add window. I look on the entiere list and it's not shown (other building with only blue sword like tactician tower are visible on the list) If you have an Athlon level 10 do the test, put it on your inventory...
  6. Prom d Exolandia

In town hall -> boost overview -> city defenders -> Add We can't see the blue sword on building that have blue sword and shield like Athlon Abbey and Globe Fountain (Same problem on app and browser)
  7. Prom d Exolandia

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Innogames you have no balls. Move your butt a little, your game is digging because of your lethargy
  8. Prom d Exolandia

Feedback Next steps with Mobile Video Ads

The ads-blocker on browsers is why inno do not put ads on the FoE web version... i don't know a good ads-blocker app (they work fine on web browser app on mobile but not on native app) if you know a good one i'm interested in :)
  9. Prom d Exolandia

Feedback Next steps with Mobile Video Ads

Even if viewing is not compulsory, the entry points for viewing are very penalizing in terms of playing comfort. Some examples : - the tavern will always open on the advertising bonus as long as we haven't seen the ad I don't want to see advertising I don't want to come across this default...
  10. Prom d Exolandia

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

For me there are several areas to improve: - facilitate the exit from HQ (for example siege in HQ, attrition 0 as long as the guild has not taken 1 province...) - distribute province points and province slots more evenly - 6 guilds on the new map and 8 on the old one (not ever the same...
  11. Prom d Exolandia

Feedback ForgePlus

No link on the announcement to the discussion/feedback section ? https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/forge-plus.15529/ Why then say
  12. Prom d Exolandia

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 24th January

It would be good for each addition to the antique dealer to remove as many items. Some items are not bought by anyone and could disappear without bothering anyone (for example Sundial)
  13. Prom d Exolandia

Feedback ForgePlus

Nowhere, it is not available for all players then no announcement
  14. Prom d Exolandia

New FP buy dialogue

Between the 3, which one to choose? The choice is tough. I'm really afraid of being wrong.
  15. Prom d Exolandia

Feedback ForgePlus

No, you can use it each 5mn (for example) if u want... all inclusive :p 28days * 24h * 12 (x5mn) * 5 diams = 40.320 diams o_Oo_Oo_O
  16. Prom d Exolandia

Feedback ForgePlus

You might comparer with actual prices in FoE, : 10euros = 720 diams on browser and 530 diams on app. The "collect all ++" option of Forge+ compared to "collect all" actual at 5 diams each collect...
  17. Prom d Exolandia

New FP buy dialogue

oh yeah it's true, i hadn't thought of that
  18. Prom d Exolandia

Feedback ForgePlus

It's better than the actual offer for a month ;), and the add-on can be upgraded if inno sees this one is still not buy.