• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Blue sword/shirld building on add in boost overview

Troubleshooting
Yep
In town hall -> boost overview -> city defenders -> Add
We can't see the blue sword on building that have blue sword and shield like Athlon Abbey and Globe Fountain

svrn.jpg

(Same problem on app and browser)

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Recreation steps
In town hall -> boost overview -> city defenders -> Add
Look Athon abbey (need to have one on inventory)
Frequency
100%
Urgency
Minor
Can this be reproduced?
Yep
Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Just scroll further and you will see the building again with the other boost.
The reason for that is, that it does not provide a combined boost, but rather 2 separate boosts: One for attack and one for defense. Therefor it is displayed with 2 entries.

No. Not at all you can't see Athlon abbey lvl10 blue sword and Globe blue sword on the add window.
I look on the entiere list and it's not shown (other building with only blue sword like tactician tower are visible on the list)
If you have an Athlon level 10 do the test, put it on your inventory and see the add window on your town hall.

Last edited:

.Chris

Baronet
No. Not at all you can't see Athlon abbey lvl10 blue sword and Globe blue sword on the add window.
I can...
1685531691644.png

Edit:
Nevermind, I didn't understand that it specifically referred to the "Add" view.
Am not able to reproduce since I don't have a building with the requirred stats.

Last edited:
Look my primrose, only have the blue sword and not the shield :
zefw.jpg

The same on browser :
ofcr.jpg

And Primrose have both sword and shield :
jyhi.jpg

And the whole list for athlon and globe :
dv0c.jpg

e9tc.jpg

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
OK, so this is currently working as intended, meaning while not ideal, it is not a bug.
You could create an idea to improve it, but please remember to give details on how to do it! :)

OK, so this is currently working as intended, meaning while not ideal, it is not a bug.
You could create an idea to improve it, but please remember to give details on how to do it! :)
You (not u Juber but the game leader) are kidding ! That work fine with red bonus but not with bue one.
A building with red shield and sword show the 2 on add menu.
Some building with 2 blue bonus show blue sword (like primrose) and others shield like athlon and globe.
You can't have different behaviour betwenn red and blue bonus