• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. dpghost

Game is boring

for it's too much what do you say?
  2. dpghost

Rejected save players from SPAM

I think that Inno had an excellent idea when they allow inactive players not to be bothered by PVP tower announcements What I want to propose here is to extend that to the events, villages (Vikings and the lot) Simply offer a check box where the player can opt out of the event (they are so...
  3. dpghost

Discussion just an idea

I was thinking, what would happen if in GE at the end of the level you would be given the opportunity to play that level again Like going through the level 1 more than one time, maybe 10 times or whatever The player should be able to buy additional rounds as it is (medals, diamonds) just at the...
  4. dpghost

Aid (polish /motivate) TIMER

there are three (3) different categories of aid; 1st there is aid to your guild - you do the polish / motivate agreed before 2nd there is aid to your friends - you aid and hope to be aid back so your SoK's will all have a nice star on top 3rd there is the hood - you can choose to plunder instead...
  5. dpghost

I like my habits

I play FoE for more than 2 years and I like it. I do have a real life too, so part of the day I am at work or doing all kind of RL stuff. But I have that special hour in the evening when I tend to my city, collect the city proceedings, level GB's. Now, it takes time to do all that has to be done...
  6. dpghost

GVG

The GvG is dominated by players that can play at reset time You concentrate the attack at reset/recalc and you stay put another 24 hours. Now, not all of us have the timetable adjusted to that or simply live in another time zone. How about removing the protection every 8 hours? That will open...