• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Aid (polish /motivate) TIMER

dpghost

Steward
there are three (3) different categories of aid;
1st there is aid to your guild - you do the polish / motivate agreed before
2nd there is aid to your friends - you aid and hope to be aid back so your SoK's will all have a nice star on top
3rd there is the hood - you can choose to plunder instead aid
All three categories are on a 24 hour timer (that with the time delay of connection is a bit over 24 hours).
In my opinion only the third category should be on timer aid to your guild and to your friends should be available once during the 24 hour daytime, not influenced by when performed.
Timing the aid is always a tricky proposition - you would like to be done as soon as possible but you don't have always the free time at the right moment, day after day. In the end you just skip a day's aid to get back to that "good" hour just to see that the very important team meeting for tomorrow will make you skip it again.
Also I would like to add to the once in a day the Friend Tavern visit
I don't think that there is any exploit to be made - just a more comfortable game

DeletedUser8859

In my opinion only the third category should be on timer aid to your guild and to your friends should be available once during the 24 hour daytime, not influenced by when performed.

You mean to be able to aid a guildmate or friend 10 minutes before midnight, and then aid him/her again 2 minutes after midnight?

A good solution to those "Motivate / Polish 30 players" challenges.
---
How to handle Friends or Guildmates that are at same time Neighbors?

Amdira

Baronet
I still would prefer the one button aid solution suggested by misc (he was told that the suggestion had been forwarded to designers, but the thread hasn't been moved into another forum ... so, what happened to it?)

DeletedUser

I would prefer the Elvenar-solution to this "problem"
23 hour timer instead of 24 hours between aid

Yes that would be fine, the other one with once a day would be bad for the tavern, most visitors will come in the morning before work or school, or after work school or at fighting time :) so if u are unable to be online on those times u will miss out on tavern visits coz your tavern will be full in no time.