• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion just an idea

dpghost

Steward
I was thinking, what would happen if in GE at the end of the level you would be given the opportunity to play that level again
Like going through the level 1 more than one time, maybe 10 times or whatever
The player should be able to buy additional rounds as it is (medals, diamonds) just at the end of a level there should be an option to play again the level
The percentage of accomplished fights should take into account only accomplished levels and the one you working into

CrashBoom

Legend
with temple of relics rewards and the normal chests from GE ?

would be awesome doing level 4 the whole week and getting the rewards 10 times of that level including additional 40-50 relics

Last edited:
The expected diamond rewards from Level 4 alone is 112.5 on average. Add in the other chest rewards plus relics and the cost to replay Level 4 would need to be on the magnitude of 125+ diamonds. I'd like a Level 5 (better rewards plus a higher level of difficulty) more than repeating Level 4 for a bunch more AD fodder.

punita

Squire
If made possible, then the enemies should have stronger att/def and more goods should be required for nego. Which increases with each replay

dpghost

Steward
Actually, I was looking for cheap negotiations, stay on level 1 or 2 all week, until the last day when you complete, but your input is welcome
Shall we make a proposal out of this?

Thunderdome

Emperor
There's a reason why GE goes up a level when a player finishes it, and why it's important to donate/have the guild leaders to open the next level(s) within the week. To repeat a level, it's going to be abused by those farming said level, especially if they can breeze through such without losing a unit.

However, I am with others in suggesting a new level (level 5) that houses better rewards (c'mon Inno, you need to start thinking what the players want instead of just putting junk that is useless; cough cough 200 medals for a jade relic cough cough) that makes playing said level worthwhile.