• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Queen Amaria

Rejected Change the "WHITE" color of my guild on GBG

+1 It would be better if your own sectors were green - parallel to GvG. I have criticized this different color coding several times. Green is better because it's a clear good signal. White is not a real color at all.
  2. Queen Amaria

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

Wow, I hadn't noticed that little box either. @Dudettas secretly adjusted it ^^
  3. Queen Amaria

Feedback PvP Arena

I think the tower is currently unattractive and I have deactivated it - but does it really have that big influence on your game? Battles and GvG are wonderful to let off steam, so you can just ignore this tower. This feature doesn't deserve that much drama, and I think the feedback has long...
  4. Queen Amaria

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

The fact that you can now see the age of the players in the social bar is very practical and I like it! It wasn't even mentioned in the changelog or did I miss it? Nice! :)
  5. Queen Amaria

Feedback PvP Arena

You have only made it worse so far and completely ignore the feedback. Nobody wanted more diamond trials or more of such futile battles. I don't think this extremely bad feature will improve as it runs. The feature is far too bad for a few small fixes. Can Inno simply not delete it again and...
  6. Queen Amaria

Feedback PvP Arena

I have now canceled this senseless PvP tournament, too. You can only lose against end-gamers or spank tiny players - both of which are simply unsightly. I want fights of my age - there are almost never. That's not fun! Please delete it and work on it. And give us back the old towers!:mad:
  7. Queen Amaria

Feedback PvP Arena

We didn't want more battles to buy and more attempts ... These improvements are absolutely unsuccessful. Does anyone read the feedback on the forums here an in other countires? Where was that requested?
  8. Queen Amaria

Feedback PvP Arena

@Dudettas : Could you please explain that to us somehow? The exact opposite was repeatedly demanded here. At this point I am unfortunately missing a Dislike button again. Does anyone read our feedback or that in the respective countries?
  9. Queen Amaria

Feedback PvP Arena

Okay, you could write to the huge opponents, maybe make a donation and ask them to briefly activate a small army. o_O:D
  10. Queen Amaria

Feedback PvP Arena

Yes, but new players can see what is possible in this age alone if they push their city properly and collect suitable buildings or buy them. An EMA player against the Future never has a chance, no matter how well he built everything. Thats the point. Anyone can build their city with patience...
  11. Queen Amaria

Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

The north coast now looks very overloaded, while suddenly there is an empty meadow in the background. Nevertheless, all the buildings look very idyllic together. The second access to the guild expedition is quite practical. A counter would be really great here e.g. 34/64 and an exclamation mark...
  12. Queen Amaria

Feedback PvP Arena

I don’t really need any rewards - you can get them elsewhere. The competition itself would be great if it had the same conditions (same age in that case). The ambition to compare your city strength against equal and duel each other is the nice thing in an arena. In each boxing match, you...
  13. Queen Amaria

Feedback PvP Arena

I have these 3 opponents as the hardest fight almost every time (I'm in the future). I will certainly not attack them ...
  14. Queen Amaria

Feedback PvP Arena

Please do not delete the old PvP-Towers of the live servers - These are much more interesting! I tried to find something, but there is nothing positive about the new feature. Improvements: - separate ages! (different rankings, no higher units) - allow manual fighting - no diamond deals for...
  15. Queen Amaria

Feedback Summer Event 2020

I like the building too. It is better than 2 checkmate squares and 2 sleigh builder that take up the same space. Additional units - nice! I would only wish that the Galaxy also had an effect on the units, it is an event building and not a typical barracks.
  16. Queen Amaria

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

It has already been reported: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/cant-sell-little-fountain-of-youth-at-antiques-dealer.13246/
  17. Queen Amaria

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

I also had no opportunity to reach the full main building in this event. That was only possible with league successes and that was gambling. Despite a successful questline and optimal training steps, it didn't work. However, I found the daily prices nice. There were always attractive things for...
  18. Queen Amaria

Implemented Limitation of 99 FPs in the forge points bar.

I think this change should at least be introduced in the App Version because there is no diamond button for harvest there. This is an immense disadvantage because you can quickly reach several hundred FPs per harvest. The buildings are getting better and better. You have no chance via the app...
  19. Queen Amaria

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 18th May

I don't want a new outfit for the tower. This is my favorite toy building in town. Girls also want to have fun! ;)
  20. Queen Amaria

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

Face Ancients / Gate of the sun god: Due to the situation that the buildings get the same boost in every age, they are even very interesting on level 2 for lower ages. I still find it useful, later other buildings will get better on the square.