• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 18th May

Gindi4711

Steward
Any information what was changed about the negotiations? Amount of goods, number of goods? Maybe a 6th person?

DeletedUser

Any information what was changed about the negotiations? Amount of goods, number of goods? Maybe a 6th person?
There will be not sixth person just more goods , as in not more variety but more numbers.
Proof :
Morning, I have confirmation that an increased number of goods will be required in the negotiations.

------------------------------------------

• Added animations to the Hippodrome.
This is a great minor update , they are rather call.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9949

Does the first point on Monday's change log mean that the Space Carrier's Diplomatic gifts cannot be activated by the Feudal Japanese Merchant?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I don' have any more information on why the name or artwork changed. If there is any update I'll let you know.

Sl8yer

Regent
any spoilers for what the Truce Tower will look like ?

266px-Trump_Tower_%287181836700%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

DeletedUser7107

Seriously? After almost a week you still can't get this GB to appear normal, it is still in construction mode. I am speechless.