• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Cannot Reproduce: On Mobile - message input field - 3rd or more last line not visible

Nope, no custom keyboard. its only a couple months old
  2. Fixed on Beta: Guild/Social Category, New message, Initial post has reduced limit to size of post

Yes, I just did these steps. I generated a Lorem Ipsum that was 5000 character long. I copied it off the online generator and put it in Word. I then had Word do a word count on the document. It was 746 words, 4264 character no spaces, 5000 character w spaces, 9 paragraphs and 55 lines of...
  3. Cannot Reproduce: On Mobile - message input field - 3rd or more last line not visible

Still does it. Using a 10" Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 lite. Finally got a screen shot. As you get to the third line, the white area between the 2 drawn lines pops-up and covers the third line.
  4. Fixed on Beta: Hidden messages appear #Hidden not selected.

I have a few threads in the Social Tab that are hidden. If I have the Social tab open and looking at all the thread headers and someone posts to a hidden thread, the thread pops to the top of the message center and the little circle with a number appears, indicating that a new message has...
  5. Not A Bug: Fall event does not show up on android mobile devices

Nothing new with this. Happens almost every event. It is available on PC only for a week or so, than around the last week-ish, it becomes available on Mobile. Been that way for a couple years.
  6. Feedback PvP Arena

I am hoping the new Arena is in flux and will settle out with better opponents. Right now at HMA, I keep getting SAAB or SAM for both the med and hard fights. not exactly doable.
  7. Feedback Message Center Changes

In the Guild Tab, Only Founder, Leader and Moderator should be able to make new threads in this category. Those are the ones with rights to lock/important/delete the threads, they should be only ones to make them. Right now anyone can make a thread in the category.
  8. Fixed on Beta: Guild/Social Category, New message, Initial post has reduced limit to size of post

When creating a new message in the Guild or Social Category, the initial input field has a limitation on the size of the post that is drastically smaller than any follow on post. Prior to change and currently in any follow on post to a thread in the Guild or Social Category - The limitation is...
  9. Cannot Reproduce: On Mobile - message input field - 3rd or more last line not visible

When typing a message on mobile in either the Guild or Social Tab, if you get to the third line, you can no longer see the text you are typing. If you continue to type, and get to the fourth line, then the third line is visible and you cant see the fourth line,
  10. Spring event: ZERO cherry trees for days

2 days only did I see cherry trees. and only 3 total
  11. Feedback Fall Event 2018

After a few days, I think the rate for incidents having an ingredient should be increased slightly. Not a insane amount, maybe double what it currently is. At least from what I have found. Maybe 4-5 ingredients and compared to the dozens of coins and supply awards.
  12. Rejected 'Visit Tavern' in Event History

+1 This has been brought up a couple of times, and was well received. Just cant remember all the places I saw it.
  13. Rejected [Suggestion] Allow FP buy if bar is over 10 FP

+1 on the OP, with a limit of 5 or 10 -1 on all of the other ideas
  14. Forwarded Create trades all but the guild can see

+1 I brought this up in Sep last year and had few in support and a lot in decent of the idea. Many guilds like to do the "fair trade" (however it is defined for that guild) and this would help those that want to make "unfair" trades.
  15. Not A Bug: Daily Challenge / Other Quest giver same req not auto complete for both

Reproduction Steps: 1. Have a "Pay coin" req in Daily Challenge 2. Have a "Pay coin" req in another quest giver(Mine was Event window) 3. Issue Description (10/10): Please include the following information: - What you were expecting to happen : When I paid the Event req (57k coin), I...
  16. Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

a 10% chance at an expansion would be very enticing for a L4 - 16 or L3 or 4 Rare relic
  17. Spring 2018

try looking at the pieces yourself. On PC - Open the quest window for the event. Along the bottom where it shows the quest progress bar, click on either the 1st prize(Pond) or the last prize(gong) . You will see every piece of the set listed for both level 1 and 2. the pieces that are...
  18. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 26th February

hmm, coulda sworn I looked at all the setting pages. So, question then. What's with the 14 day delay? Does that give you 14 days to keep playing that world? Is it to give you a chance a sellers remorse and stop the impending nuclear devastation and save the city?
  19. I hate the cancel button !

Do you mean the "X" to close the window?