• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Daily Challenge / Other Quest giver same req not auto complete for both

Keritan

Squire
Reproduction Steps:
1. Have a "Pay coin" req in Daily Challenge
2. Have a "Pay coin" req in another quest giver(Mine was Event window)

Issue Description (10/10):

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen : When I paid the Event req (57k coin), I expected the Daily (19k coin) to auto complete
- What actually happened : Daily did not auto complete
- Visual reference if available : not available

Many other requirements that occur in the many quest giver / daily at the same time do autocomplete. take(fight/nego) sectors, complete production cycles, collect goods/ coins/ supplies/ silver, spend FP, visit tavern, mot/pol, tavern boost, and others I am sure I cant think of right now. ALL of these I have seen at same time in any of the other quest givers and DC. All have auto completed in all instances when they were active at the same time.

I would think Pay Coin and (assuming) Pay Supply would also as I have not seen anything else not complete in all instances that the req was active

Player: Keritan
World: Beta
Operating System: Win 10
Browser Version: Chrome / latest
Viewport Size: *
HTML5

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Could not find anything

DeletedUser6863

I had a DC to pay coins at the same time as the Quest 12 pay coins in the Spring Event and it did not auto complete. Yes they were both pay coins. I did check.

DeletedUser

and paying with building a building also don't count :mad:

DeletedUser

btw:
it is not a bug because they want that you pay twice

would only be a bug if they want that you could finish two pay quests with only paying once

and other conditions are different because you don't do them directly in the quest

ALL of these I have seen at same time in any of the other quest givers and DC. All have auto completed in all instances when they were active at the same time.
but can you say one which you can do directly in the quest ?