• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. new event?

a new event starts in 2 hours and no info is this normal?
  2. Discussion connection problem on apple tablet

have you heard about a connection problem on your tablet? please come back in a few minutes site under maintenance here is the message that appears impossible from this connection to forge
  3. Discussion new event

good evening what is this new event that starts in 15 hours?
  4. what is it?

I have the opportunity to open a cm3 test world, what is it for?
  5. Discussion new event

hello the new event arrives and we see through the padlock a football field and a ball does that mean that it is an event on football? for info foe the world cut is in November this year lol this summer we will celebrate Christmas on foe .....
  6. question about friends

why some friends have a gold frame surrounding the name and avatar on the game?
  7. Discussion attack percentage

I swapped my lavender bed for cypress bed and found that my attack percentage didn't change as much as I thought?
  8. disappearance of the sign of the units of attachment

pourquoi le signe de reconnaissance des unités individuelles a disparu? Merci d'avance
  9. no event for apad?

hello the summer event will not be on phone or apad?
  10. Bug of emissaries

I am used diams for two emissiarie of viking but no result why and hel me
  11. duration of the event with a mobile

the event started very late on the moblilesi l remains only 5 days to make it impossible to fire him at tps? thank you in advance
  12. Fixed on Beta: log display

hello I have a bug for the log display I can not visit friends without the image freezes thank you in advance
  13. The arrows on behalf of the guilds in expedition

Hello what is the arrows on guild names in guild expeditions thank you in advance