• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

duration of the event with a mobile

kafidav

Steward
the event started very late on the moblilesi l remains only 5 days to make it impossible to fire him at tps? thank you in advance

DeletedUser9276

the event started very late on the moblilesi l remains only 5 days to make it impossible to fire him at tps? thank you in advance
It already is impossible to fire at tps, because FoE doesn't have any third person shooter minigame.

DeletedUser8859

If developers need a week more to get ready the event at mobile, why not hold the release at browser one week ad release both on same date?
Or I'm missing some details?

I would also love, love, love to see the release onto mobile happen more in sync with the pc release. I understand that the mobile developers are a different set, and work from what is established/debugged on the pc side. Perhaps mobile users could be given some extra time to finish??? Just a thought. :)