• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. world map for ocean future part 3

Hi, Has anyone a world map including rewards for ocean future part 3? Thanks in advance!
  2. Fixed on Beta: World map [41887]

Reproduction Steps: Click on Button continent map (one of the buttons on the buttom) Click on the ship to access the world map Issue Description (10/10): You see not all of the continents available (i am in ocean era already, i do not know how this looks like if you are in another era)...
  3. Feedback Guild Expedition - Difficulties Costs

Why not do the same for difficulty 2 (specially for arctic future era, with maybe one good less costs)?
  4. Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future

Will get the units the additional bonus for attacking and defending (like the units have on future era)?
  5. Will Not Fix: [32006] citizens are enthusiastic bug

I have the same issue. I spent 2 FPs, my people are already enthusiastic and can not complete the first quest. EDIT: I build a decoration and sell it, then i can complete the quest.
  6. Android Version

I would turn off the setting "Block pop-up windows" (so that it is not activated, because choosing of a level is a pop-up window i suggest)
  7. Feedback army management should remember the last era used

Yes, please remember the age of the selection of this checkbox
  8. android

I also can't login since a week, it also says to me "Server unavailable" if i want to open Dunarsund
  9. Cost of expansions in Future era

105k + 130k Medals 1000 diamonds per expansion look here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?4377-Table-Guide-to-all-buildings-units-towers-and-expansions/page2&p=21140#post21140
  10. Feedback Future Era on Android

Hi, Future era is now available on browser - when will it be released on the (Android) smartphone?
  11. Feedback [Feedback] Changelog 1.60 - Part #2 - The New Messaging System

I also full agree to the points of the player "Lord William"
  12. Feedback Speaker's Corner in android app?

When will the new building be visible in the android app?
  13. Great Buildings Encyclopedia

For Dynamic Tower: How often do you have to mo/po (for example on level 1 and on level 10)?
  14. Fixed on Beta: No CE goods in the inventory

There are also no CE goods in the market on the register "Create offer", where also your goods will be shown.
  15. Overall year events

Hi, i found here a list http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Events: 2014 (6): Valentine's Day Event, Easter Event, FoE Soccer Cup Event, Summer Event, Halloween Event, Winter Event 2013 (6): Valentine's Day Event, Easter Event, Summer Event, Birthday Event, Halloween Event, Winter...
  16. 2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

These are my wishes: 1) flexible zoom in/out functionality 2) right-click on any persons name (on any place on game) with possibility to visit players city (also with writing on forum a players name, which is right-click-able and players city can be visited) 3) show on market, if a trade is fair...