• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition - Difficulties Costs

Pafton

Viceroy
One thing I am not clear about is that whether a player has to pay individually or the whole guild has to pay collectively on behalf of all members. If the later, then why are the individual costs listed in the announcement?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
One thing I am not clear about is that whether a player has to pay individually or the whole guild has to pay collectively on behalf of all members. If the later, then why are the individual costs listed in the announcement?
The guild pays collectively for all members. Individual costs are listed because it's not possible for us to list collective costs for all guilds - those costs depend on the number of players and their era, which means they will be different for all guilds. You can easily calculate them using the given information though.

DeletedUser7704

Finally a use for Arctic age goods - can't wait till they roll it out on the live server ;)
Thanks Inno
- hope the proposed changes to GE stop the final reward for level 3 being temple bp's -and hope its changed it soon

PS - to help folks see what's being donated to the treasury a filter would be handy

DeletedUser7454

Finally some improvement!

though this still not remedy the use of AF treasury!

Andi47

Overlord
I also appreciate the change.

about remedy for the use of AF goods mentioned above: I would suggest rolling out an AF GvG map with AF part 4.
* with AF4 all types of AF units would be available (and maybe the final part of oceanic age (or whatever it will be named) would be a good time for rolling out the GvG map for that age, etc....)
* AF units would have a "real" use in GvG (and not just for embarassed deffs if no more railguns are at hand)
* GvG is already balanced, so - in contrast to a brand-new feature almost no additional balancing wourk would be necessary for Inno

- hope the proposed changes to GE stop the final reward for level 3 being temple bp's -and hope its changed it soon

some suggestions:
* players expect the final reward to be something valuable (a real treasure), and not just yet another booby prize (at the moment it doesn't really pay off to do the final step - I already have more than enough temple blueprints)
* I agree, that for balancing reasons, players shouldn't win a high-end special building every week (but anyway there should stillbe a reasonable chance to win one) - but there also are other items which would be appreciated by many players (at least much more appreciated than blueprints):
** Renovation Kit
** one-up Kit
** Storage-Kit
** a huge goods package (maybe similar size as it can be found in the golden relic)

Some more suggestions abouth blueprints:
* new players want to get the temple, while players which are already playing for longer time mitht already have one. Is ist possible to generally reduce the probability for getting temple blueprints, but double this probability for players who do not yet have a temple in their city?
* The Observatory is an important LG to ensure the supply with Guild Goods for unlocking GE levels 2 and 3. However on relatively new servers it is quite hard to get the blueprints - one has to wait for the events at Christmas, Easter, Summer and Autumn. I think that because of the importance of the Observatories it should be possible to get blueprints also between these events, so I suggest to add some chance to get Observatory blueprints at the low GE levels (1, maybe also 2) at the stations which currently contain "booby prizes" (small coins and supplies packages).
* Alternatively (if the Observatory blueprints will not become available via GE - I know there are quite few players against it), please add a few Observatory blueprints to the rewards for the Historical Events (i.e. instead of "1 random reward" do "1 random reward + 1 or 2 Observatory Blueprints" for a certain number of quests)

Lionhead

Baronet
about remedy for the use of AF goods mentioned above: I would suggest rolling out an AF GvG map with AF part 4.

I miss age-specific GvG-maps. The fun and exitement of the races to the good spots on the new map upon release of a new age. Would that only be possible if an entire age is released in one part? Then I´d prefer that. Even on the expense of a longer wait untill new ages are released.
If the servers can´t handle more age specific maps, then deal with that issue.

DeletedUser4379

Oh, gimme a break here. This does not in any way address the main issue with G-Ex which is that Level 3 should be paid by the individual players, not the guild. So you've changed the age of the goods. So what?? Guild still pays for players unable (yes, there are those unable) to compete effectively at the 3rd level.

This is why G-Ex is such a sham. It is being sold as 'Guild Wide Cooperation and Everybody Feels Good' But really it is "Pony Up, or Don't Play' or even worse 'Get Rid of Those Who Can't Compete'. Where's the feel good in that?

Dev's, pull your heads out.

DeletedUser7611

This is highly appreciated by mature guilds where future goods have been a pain to obtain. Thank you for making this great update to the game.

DeletedUser5149

Count us in as being thankful for this (relatively) small use for AF goods, although we certainly hope there are other uses coming, as we are getting fairly close to 2M (total).

Cardena

Squire
That is not really sufficient as use for arctic era goods.
One Observatory at level 9 (should be in most cities of arctic era players) gives 8 goods a day, that is 57 goods a week, so much more than what is needed for the expedition. Not to mention the - much more - goods from the arc.
So when will we get to know what the real use for arctic era goods is?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
That is not really sufficient as use for arctic era goods.
One Observatory at level 9 (should be in most cities of arctic era players) gives 8 goods a day, that is 57 goods a week, so much more than what is needed for the expedition. Not to mention the - much more - goods from the arc.
So when will we get to know what the real use for arctic era goods is?
This will be the current use for Arctic Future goods. What might be added in the future is unknown at this time.

DeletedUser4229

yes, good first step. I think it can be done for level 2 as well. And sooner rather than later on live-servers. Before next Expedition, please?

DeletedUser5799

Hi yes the change in goods is right we should be using all era goods , What I am having some problem is that as you climb the era ladder the higher the cost of goods charged to do the levels that are charged AFE goods are over weighted in costs per individual , remember if you are in AFE you use AFE goods to send the ship to get Promethium, in costs per crew member and repair to the ship.
Not every one will have all 3 guild treasury donating great buildings at a level that can cover this cost at this level , so maybe there should not be so wide a gap between levels?
please keep an eye on this as it may prevent some guilds taking part and will lead to guilds that are lucky in some way get further and further ahead? and will not keep the playing field level?
Geoff

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hi yes the change in goods is right we should be using all era goods , What I am having some problem is that as you climb the era ladder the higher the cost of goods charged to do the levels that are charged AFE goods are over weighted in costs per individual , remember if you are in AFE you use AFE goods to send the ship to get Promethium, in costs per crew member and repair to the ship.
Not every one will have all 3 guild treasury donating great buildings at a level that can cover this cost at this level , so maybe there should not be so wide a gap between levels?
please keep an eye on this as it may prevent some guilds taking part and will lead to guilds that are lucky in some way get further and further ahead? and will not keep the playing field level?
Geoff
If you're lacking the goods then the general solution that the game has for that is you work to produce them. Everyone who enters a new era would be low on those goods - you can work on obtaining them or rely on guildmembers help till you can obtain the goods on your own.

Furthermore this is contradictory with comments above requesting additional spending options for Arctic Future goods from the guild treasury.