• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition - Difficulties Costs

DeletedUser4229

Hi yes the change in goods is right we should be using all era goods , What I am having some problem is that as you climb the era ladder the higher the cost of goods charged to do the levels that are charged AFE goods are over weighted in costs per individual , remember if you are in AFE you use AFE goods to send the ship to get Promethium, in costs per crew member and repair to the ship.
Not every one will have all 3 guild treasury donating great buildings at a level that can cover this cost at this level , so maybe there should not be so wide a gap between levels?
please keep an eye on this as it may prevent some guilds taking part and will lead to guilds that are lucky in some way get further and further ahead? and will not keep the playing field level?
Geoff

Very unlikely that there is no Observatory, Atomium or Arc in the guild once you reach AFE. Very unlikely. Unless you are the first in the guild to reach that. You will have to build that Arc quickly then.

DeletedUser5097

Hi yes the change in goods is right we should be using all era goods , What I am having some problem is that as you climb the era ladder the higher the cost of goods charged to do the levels that are charged AFE goods are over weighted in costs per individual , remember if you are in AFE you use AFE goods to send the ship to get Promethium, in costs per crew member and repair to the ship.
Not every one will have all 3 guild treasury donating great buildings at a level that can cover this cost at this level , so maybe there should not be so wide a gap between levels?
please keep an eye on this as it may prevent some guilds taking part and will lead to guilds that are lucky in some way get further and further ahead? and will not keep the playing field level?
Geoff
I think you forget something. The GE is for one week (less than 7 days), one GB that produce
guild goods do it every day. Let we said you built the smallest one, the observertory and have
it on lvl 1 and don't spend any fp in it for the next levels. Than this one will produce for you
every day 3 AF guild goods of each type. After 6 days it give the guild:
3 guildgoods/day x 6 days = 18 guildgoods. After 6 days this one will do it for one player (yourself),
but the guild doesn't need it every 6 days but every 7 days for lvl III. After 7 days your GB produce
3 guildgoods/day x 7 days = 21 guildgoods of each type. So 3 goods more than was needed for
the owner of the GB. This is on lvl 1 of the GB and it's a 3x3 GB, that means it's easy if someone
has that GB or the arc or atomium the guild can get each week more AF guildgoods than needed
for lvl III for the week. If the AFE guildgoods are to expensive for you, maye it's time to built
this little GB. It's smaller than the AFE goodbuildings and produce fast AF guildgoods for you and
for free. The GB itself is not expensive and takes only a bit bronze age goods and is small 3x3
Maybe this help you out.:)

DeletedUser7454

guilds that are lucky in some way get further and further ahead? and will not keep the playing field level?
hmmm -- not sure what you mean about this. Being a top guild is a WORK! luck favors those who work for it :)

But going back to the original discussion any use of AF is good at the moment, though obviously a better solution is needed. I do understand the quagmire the Inno developers found themselves with in regard of AF treasury -- it is like the saying that all roads leave to Rome. At the moment AF is the glass ceiling of the game - the ultimate goal of every player and once a player reaches AF his/her 3 treasury GBs will just pour AF goods into treasury, especially as most top players tend to also power level their Arcs. AF map might not be a perfect solution for it just as the AA map is not a perfect solution for medals. Though the later was made to give those who like to fight a more dynamic environment. It would have worked if the sectors would have not be assigned PP. Now it functions just as any other GvG map. Ironically players who play the high-reward GB game are the ones with tons of medals and not those who fight a lot ;).

In any case we are still waiting for solution. I hope they can balance this aspect of the game -- it is one thing I really like/liked about this game that it's resources -- at least IMHO -- are well balanced, except now for AF.

are we also going to get a 4th and 5th level for guild expedition? would be interesting to face even harder combinations of armies (or even a third army instead of the two we have now), or perhaps even units of a higher age than your own :)

DeletedUser7454

that is why I suggest a choice between 2 prizes. E.g. -- 2 ToR BPs or let say 100 diamond from the last golden chest on level 3 and so on.

DeletedUser4256

The new changes made on AF units are making the last 4 encounters of AF GE really, really hard
I wont complain about those changes, they're good overall, RG was too overpowered

But whats the point of doing those extreme difficult fights if my final reward will be 2 more ToR BPs, a GB which I dont want to level it up anymore?
Remove that ridiculous reward from the last chest and make the last chest always something really interesting to win, no more rubbish or all based on odds or being lucky or not all the time