• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Eliminate "FP´s package" from inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

shad2389

Viceroy
if counter is in inventory and that we can transfer to FP bar ok but if you are sugesting that all FP pakages be deposited direct to FP bar in my mind it's a big -1

DeletedUser7265

Use ONLY 1FP-"packages" instead. Same as a counter in inventory indeed ;-)

DeletedUser5882

+1 with slightly different suggestion.

Was about to open an fp pool suggestion when I saw yours. Therefore expanding it. :)

FP package system was useful in its early times when inventory FPs were a rare thing and had to be 'unpacked' manually.
  • The spending of fp packages has been changed and we no longer are forced to manually do the 'unpacking' because the system does it for us by starting to unpack from the smallest to the biggest pack available.
  • Each unpacking after each click actually uses game memory. The game needs to check the available packages and pick the right one and also decide if there are any excess fps to be sent to the fp bar!
  • The lag is especially visible when we do 1 fp uploads. 2fp pack is unpacked, 1 fp sent to fp bar, and then the 1 fp from the bar is used. If the placement requires 9 fps, and we have 10×2fp packs, the game will have to this sending to fp bar 5 times! This feature is actually an invisible memory eater in this game.
  • It also occupies up to 3 slots in the storage which may be a minor inconvenience but an inconvenience nonetheless.
  • In addition to all these, it has absolutely no valid reason or usage as standalone packages since for example, there are no gifting feature of fps! The existence of package format is a long time outdated format only causing lags and annoying storage fp losses by some of it being forced to be sent into the fp bar.
My suggestion is that;
  • FP pack system should be changed into FP Pool.
  • We should still be able to receive FP packs as reward. But just like the 25 goods reward is included in the goods collection, they could be added to our FP pool.
  • The connection between FP pool and the FP bar should be disconnected and only be available via manual operation just like it used to be in the past.
  • Instead of occupying the storage area, we should see our FP pool through the FP bar just like we see the FP packs now when we click the + icon. The manual upload feature and the state of the FP packs is already there and I don't think we need to use different areas for something that already has an easy access!
  • Some features should also be added to GB upload window.
    • The text above saying "Available Forge Points" is unnecessary. In fact I doubt many read that text. The image of forge points already tells everything to be said. There's a tooltip for each also explaining what they are. Remove this area and move the available FP icons a little further up and also make them a little bigger, more visible!
    • Likewise, move the status bar a little further up and also expand its size upwards so the numbers can be bigger and more visible
    • Instead of thin and wide buttons that takes a lot of space without giving much movement space for the cursor, turn their shapes into a little more square like that allows easier clickings.
    • This narrower but bigger buttons would allow space for at least one more button. I am not ready to make a well thought suggestion for this one yet but it could be +20 upload button for example!
    • Add an easy access feature opening the 'FP management' on the GB window. For now I depicted it with + sign since this is the icon we click to open the FP bar options. But, this feature could also be available through clicking the available FP pool icon. This would prevent the unnecessary closing of the GB window, buying 1 or 2 points or adding fps from a pack to the par and reopening the GB window to be able to continue the FP uploading. Besides, when dealing with FPs, the important related features should be easy to access.
Mock up image for GB window rearrangement

FPpool.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.