• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

The intention is therefore to remove that limit. Then you do not have to post extra messages, but everything is possible in 1 message. The reason for this is the disappearance of the forum.
  2. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

Some of the stories on the forum are quite long. The characters within the message center are limited. With the disappearance of the forum, it would be nice if the limit of characters within the message center also disappeared
  3. Implemented Global Activity Indicator - No, not an online indicator!

Make it 4 weeks and I'm in favor. Sometimes players go on vacation for 2 or 3 weeks and then incorrectly receive an inactive indication. In a guild there is communication, but globally there is none.
  4. Implemented Global Activity Indicator - No, not an online indicator!

As I understand it, you want to select inactive players from the large group. In itself I see something there in only 3-7 or 10 days? No that is too short. I totally agree with the thought but just red if someone is not online for 3 or 4 weeks should suffice.
  5. Forwarded Block players messagecenter

Maybe it's an idea to be able to block players. Or as a setting menu, receive messages from neighbors yes / no. The latter appeals to me the most. Players who find it important to send messages to their neighbors choose "yes" but if you don't want to you can select "no". Be sure to read the...
  6. Feedback PvP Arena

to enter the pvp arena you need to at least assign one defending army. defending units can be exchanged within the pvp arena mangement How do i do that? After some searching I found how to place a defense. This should be more clear in terms of explanation.
  7. Goods as a reward

Sometimes Goods as a rewardimes you get goods as a reward, sometimes you see exactly what you get. In many cases you only see "you have received goods". Why don't you always see what you get?
  8. Ode to Anwar -- New Event

I have read of the death of Anwar and wish all team Forge of Empires strength in these sad days. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is one special building, new players ( after this event ) do they have also the...
  9. Rejected Suggestion Alca unit delete

Here is the case, you have 1 Alcatraz and also 145 drumsticks :), now you want to delete some of these units. If you want to delete al of them then you have one mouse finger and planty of time to do that, one by one delete. Suggestion, klik on the "delete button" and then "unit drumstick" an...
  10. Not A Bug: Summer Event

Owjee, then i was sleeping already. thnx for the feedback :)
  11. Not A Bug: Summer Event

Reproduction Steps: 1. Mission number is 10 2. 3. Issue Description (.../10): Please include the following information: - mission 10 say that you must build 3 residential building forum your age - 3 Decorations works also? - Visual reference if available/ not available Player...
  12. 2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

My wish is to have one notebook were i can make some notes. This one wil to place in game on top of your screen and right behind the smile, once click on it an second screen will be open for the notes. Already the in game forum is working the same, with one second screen. I will hope that this...
  13. Feedback Treasure Hunt Feedback

This is an good point, forge pack is small medium ore large and we now how many points there are. But for the goods, it wil say "you have a pack of goods" and wat it is ore how many that is an problem. So that is an good point ;) Also reading the answer : Quote Originally Posted by byeordie...
  14. Fixed on Beta: Pop-up verry small

When your build an stilt house then you can not read the pop-up. Time to left before ready is verry small. ( my english is not so good, sorry for that ) Changes/Features Implement countdown timer for building construction <--- this must by the issue
  15. Fixed on Beta: icon to move items deactivates after each item is moved.

Thnx for posting this, i have the same problem.
  16. Implemented MORE COINS FOR MOTIVATION AND POLISHING (improvement)

I agree with the idea, what reward do you like to get? well i don`t no but only 20 coins do not people motivate for any action. For the begin 20 coins are fine so it is actual for the later era`s i think.
  17. Feedback Mouse Cursor Feedback

More players has said this already but i do not like this mouse cursor. Sorry. More info is not the problem, that will be nice. I can not used to it cause only the game has the cursor.
  18. Duplicate: Eastern event bug report

Yes correct, it was al ready reported sorry for that.
  19. Duplicate: Eastern event bug report

If you buy an watchfire then in the inventory he is coming again with the picture, no count to total. ( also posted on the feedback ) With regards
  20. Feedback Easter Event Feedback

If you buy an watchfire then in the inventory he is coming again with the picture, no count to total.