• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Treasure Hunt Feedback

DeletedUser2752

some 1 say
it is 10 of each kind of goods ( that is 5X10 good ) of your current age
much more than GB given and it is function similar to oasis ( which give curretn era goods )
I only got 5 of each good from the 8h one. Maybe it matters if it's refined or not?

DeletedUser

By now I have received this reward twice; the first time it gave me 5 goods each of all my current age goods (so 5x 5 goods), the second time it gave me 10 goods each of all my current age goods (so 5x 10 goods).
I only know that because I don't produce them yet myself, so it was easy to see them go from 0 to 5 and then to 15 ;)

It would still be best if the reward was specified :p

edit: current age is EMA, so I don't have refined/unrefined yet.

DeletedUser

Seems like another FOE feature designed specifically to discourage those who work from playing the game. Not much these developers do that makes any sense.

DeletedUser2752

Refined is Modern Era and up, so yours would fit into unrefined. I'm assuming up to the Progressive Era: the 4h would give 5 of each good and 8h would give 10 of each good while in the Modern Era and up, 4h will give 3 of each good and 8h would give 5 of each good

conqueror9

Regent
I have no idea ...what are they as i donot do screen-capture b4 and after
the amount i learn is...some 1 say it...i do not record "who say it"

we can only know
if we start screen-capture our goods inventory

in case , we get goods package
then we can validify this

do u get pay in daimond from game developer if we start that special tresure -identify task ??

DeletedUser

sick world:
yes so please:
remove it. remove all events and don't bring anything new
people would still complain so let us play like in the beginning
+100
no more event and no .... like is perfect!

DeletedUser

a little bit of this, a little of that... who needs it? Definetly not players above Colonial Age that already got some GBs.

I don't need it and it disturbs me

Wish I could turn it off.

bilboman

Merchant
Seems to be more annoying than fun. Rewards are a little boring and there isn't really much substance to it.

DeletedUser5608

can anyone tell me if the size of rewards are age-related? i am in iron age and collecting 15 coin or 15 supplies is pathetic enough (taking several clicks to achieve, compared with 20 coin for an instant AID), but those quantities would be ridiculous for a CE player
so many of the proposals for improvements to the game have always been to reduce the amount of 'clicks' required for a single action - now we have this new feature which involves numerous clicks for a minimal reward

DeletedUser2752

They are definitely age-dependent:
CE values:
5m - 600 coins, 600 supplies
15m - 1,380 coins, 1,380 supplies
1h - 4,500 coins, 4,500 supplies
1st 4h - 13,750 coins, 13,750 supplies
2nd 4h - 3 of each CE good, 42,000 coins, 42,000 supplies
8h - 5 of each CE good, 195 medals, 127,000 coins, 127,000 supplies
The only one I don't have are the 4h medals, and I still need to check blueprints to tell whether it's random or age-dependent (though it's most likely random)

conqueror9

Regent
can anyone tell me if the size of rewards are age-related? i am in iron age and collecting 15 coin or 15 supplies is pathetic enough (taking several clicks to achieve, compared with 20 coin for an instant AID), but those quantities would be ridiculous for a CE player
so many of the proposals for improvements to the game have always been to reduce the amount of 'clicks' required for a single action - now we have this new feature which involves numerous clicks for a minimal reward

yes, it is age -related
the higher the age, the amount is more

apart from this
the amount u collected from longer period ( e.g. 4 hour ) is also more than the amount u collected from shorter period ( e.g. 1 hour )

medal award in 4 hour is 30 medal at Modern Era ?? it do not factor up by GB

Last edited:

DeletedUser1264

a little bit of this, a little of that... who needs it? Definetly not players above Colonial Age that already got some GBs.
I don't need it and it disturbs me
Wish I could turn it off.

I don't need it; it's inane and juvenile; it's unrelated to the rest of the game; the icon is unappetizing and clutters up my screen, which has too much clutter already. I want to turn it off, please.

vakini

Squire
well, Im happy for thís quest, and are getting some realy nice FP-packets, so a thumb up from here <;-)

DeletedUser5938

Treasure Hunt

I don't need it; it's inane and juvenile; it's unrelated to the rest of the game; the icon is unappetizing and clutters up my screen, which has too much clutter already. I want to turn it off, please.

I agree, it would be nice to be able to turn it off.

Seconddream

Merchant
This is my first goods package won at opening the 8h chest ..and sadly it remembers me the Alcatraz collecting :rolleyes:

View attachment 1183

What kind of goods? ...refined goods? ...unrefined goods? ...how many?
There is no way to know it.

Maybe a more descriptive text in the pop-up would be fine.

This is an good point, forge pack is small medium ore large and we now how many points there are. But for the goods, it wil say "you have a pack of goods" and wat it is ore how many that is an problem.
So that is an good point ;)

Also reading the answer : Quote Originally Posted by byeordie View Post
CE values:
5m - 600 coins, 600 supplies
15m - 1,380 coins, 1,380 supplies
1h - 4,500 coins, 4,500 supplies
1st 4h - 13,750 coins, 13,750 supplies
2nd 4h - 3 of each CE good, 42,000 coins, 42,000 supplies
8h - 5 of each CE good, 195 medals, 127,000 coins, 127,000 supplies

Is it maby better to give the information in the game so the player nows what he or she had won.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like the treasure hunt feature, but there is one problem I see in the future, today I'm sitting at home nearly the whole day so I got time to collect, I think there schoul be a feature that you can find new different maps (differences in length and needed time for every treasure) or map pieces in any treasure with a chance of about 5% instead of getting a reward, so they can fit the treasure map to your daily duties.

For example a Master Map with 7 24h Treasures with huge rewards
An I've spend too much time in FoE with 20 5min, 15min and 1h productions (shuffled)
And maps fitting in different situations maybe 5min, 4h, 15min, 4h, 1h, 8h <- or this one as standard because it fits to the lifestyle of the most players

And I saw a commentary writing that the buttons are in the way, for this there could be a button in the top left or right to hide the UI to enjoy the city view, now I've got the brilliant ideas wich should have been in the whishlist, o man...