• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: icon to move items deactivates after each item is moved.

DeletedUser6103

World: Beta

Browser and Version:1.42.28098 (18.12.2014 14:32), Thyresia (91127), zz1, en_US, WIN 16,0,0,235, Windows 8.1, Chrome/39.0.2171.95, 1600x785, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Overview of the bug:When choosing the "move item" tab you have to click it to move each piece (ie road) it no longer stays on the move item icon but reverts to the arrow meaning to move each piece you have to click the "move" tab again for each thing you want to move.

Screenshots:NA

How often this occurs:Every time

Urgency:routine

Preventative Actions: none

Summary:none

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:yes, unable to locate anything under movement of items.

Also--this is my first bug report, please let me know if I have done it incorrectly.

DeletedUser2752

This should be fixed last update. Please let us know if you guys are still encountering it :)