• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Nabucodonosor

Duplicate: SA:AB Asteroid ice (quest) doesn't recognize ice collection

Overview: Well, bug seems pretty straightforward, the story quest 'Asteroid Ice' does not recognize ice being collected regardless of it being taken by force or negotiation, also not limited to the first asteroid (Eros). Occurrence: Always. No circumvention I could think of unless there's a...
  2. Nabucodonosor

Not A Bug: The Train gets robbed!

The Charcoal Express (all trains?) is plunderable. This has to be a bug. No other event building is open for robbery, and divertig from this policy would make plundering far too powerful, especially of a building that channels all relevant boni of attached set expansions! Please correct that...
  3. Nabucodonosor

Fixed on Beta: 3rd EMA good deposit not counted in VF good buildings [48957]

Third Early Middle Ages good deposit which is added on the CE map is not counted in the new Virtual Future good buildings. In my case, 3rd EMA good deposit is raw alabaster, positively counted in "Plastics Plant" (CE), not counted as available in the "Botanic Fiber Farm" as opposed to "true"...
  4. Nabucodonosor

Fixed on Beta: [39257] Spending Tavern Silver Counts in Spending-FP-Quests

Spending Silver Counts in Spending-FP-Quests. Exactly that, plain and simple. Reproduction steps for me: 1) Have (recurring)* quest open which demands spending FPs, 2) Spend silver in the tavern. Both upgrades and boosts work. *) only tried recurring quests due to lack of other quests. Since...
  5. Nabucodonosor

HA: Animations always active regardless of options

Did the usual browser-related stuff to fix this but this is 100% persistent on my end for three days; as the title suggests: While HA is active, it does not seem to matter which animation-related options are (de)activated, all elements are animated in every city on my sreen. (Which is quite a...
  6. Nabucodonosor

Feedback Auto-Pop-up for quest windows if status changed gone

I miss the autonomous popping-up of quest windows. Came recent updates, regardless of what the status change, I always have to click on the exclamation-marked quest icon to manually pop-up the window wheather it is to accept a new quest, ending a quest on solving or the collecting of a reward...