• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Auto-Pop-up for quest windows if status changed gone

I miss the autonomous popping-up of quest windows. Came recent updates, regardless of what the status change, I always have to click on the exclamation-marked quest icon to manually pop-up the window wheather it is to accept a new quest, ending a quest on solving or the collecting of a reward. Apart from being a nuisance, this change seems not to be adding to the game.

DeletedUser2752

This may just be a bug. If it is, it will most likely be fixed by the next update ;)

I certainly hope so.
In the meantime, I discovered another catch where you have to click-acknowledge a collecting-quest before any collected resources are counted.
Bug or no, please kill it. With fire. ;-)

Seconddream

Merchant
This is also with the winterevent, when you have done any mission you can click done and when you wil pick-up the reward you must click frosty again.
Also there is no sound. Maby it is the same isue so i write it down here. :)

DeletedUser1526

Yeah,I want the old way back.
The new way just take longer to handle, and consume unesseary of my time.

DeletedUser2752

Looks like this was also implemented on other servers :(