• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. TudorRknRlla

What are the most essential threads a guild should have?

Hi, I want to ask here, what are in your opinion the most essential and/or favorite threads a guild should have, and which ones should be in the Guild tab, and which ones should be in the Social tab? I know some guilds have some really funny threads, so please don't mind sharing :)
  2. TudorRknRlla

Rejected Forming Official Alliances

More and more people want to be able to connect with more and more people in-game, and the only way to do this first, is by joining a guild, and after that, by adding somebody as a friend. So I want to suggest something new today, that will help this cause, the ability to form an alliance with...
  3. TudorRknRlla

Discussion Iz dis balance?

4. TudorRknRlla

Fixed on Beta: Cake Factory Task

Quest 11 asks to hire an Overseer to automate the Cake Factory instead of the Farm.
  5. TudorRknRlla

Fixed on Beta: I cannot reposition the Golden Panda Statue in Reconstruction mode.

I cannot reposition the Golden Panda Statue in Reconstruction mode.
  6. TudorRknRlla

Not A Bug: Make people enthusiastic quest bug

On the 40th quest of the Wildlife Event on the beta server, More wild Adventures, I got the Make people enthusiastic quest marked as completed without making them enthusiastic. All I remember doing today was playing the Wildlife minigame a bit, doing a few GE encounters, and building 4 High...