• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Make people enthusiastic quest bug

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
Troubleshooting
no
On the 40th quest of the Wildlife Event on the beta server, More wild Adventures, I got the Make people enthusiastic quest marked as completed without making them enthusiastic.

All I remember doing today was playing the Wildlife minigame a bit, doing a few GE encounters, and building 4 High Middle Age Churches. (and Aid all my friends)

happybug1.jpg

happybug2.jpg

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Version 111.0.5563.65 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
I think just by building 4 High Middle Age Churches I got the quest marked as complete.
Frequency
dunno
Can this be reproduced?
dunno
Last edited:

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
Did they finish building? Maybe the quest was fulfilled at one point, but a polivation ran out.
Nope, they are still building, and I don't think polivation works towards quests either, I remember I tried some long time ago to build cultural buildings (or decorations, can't remember exactly) for a quest like this one and use the self-aid kits to polivate them and it didn't work out... this might be another bug actually, now that you've mentioned it.

happybug3.jpg

Edit: I am partially wrong, using self-aid kits on cultural buildings for quests like gain a certain amount of happiness don't work. For example if I have to gain 2k happiness and I build a 1k happiness cultural building and then I use a self-aid kit on it, even if my happiness goes up to 2k, the quest won't complete itself, I have to build 2 1k happiness cultural buildings to complete the quest.

Last edited: