• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Dursland

Feedback Big news for Forge!

If you are going to make the GvG rankings static to stand for all the time, can we ban all the bots to make it a fair representation? They are plaguing US Dilmun. Well, at least one guild is. Support does absolutely nothing about it even if you provide timestamps and explain what's going on...
  2. Dursland

Discussion FoE is now A/B testing across regions instead of same ones to avoid complaints

The spoons are more valuable than the extra flour. 20 wooden spoons is 3600 diamonds and 5 golden spoons is 5400 diamonds according to Ubernerd. That puts it at 9000 diamonds value. They would have to offer nearly 9,000 flour (instead of 7,000) to equal that. It's pretty good considering most...
  3. Dursland

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Looks like Aegeans are okay on the 50% - it was just hard to tell with only one and a small sample size. It does give out blueprints a little more often than I'd like but I'd wager I will get some more 3x fp collections to balance it out. Results so far: 09/10 - 2 blueprints, 1 fp 09/11 - 1...
  4. Dursland

Discussion FoE is now A/B testing across regions instead of same ones to avoid complaints

"More specifically, users are presented with different and exclusive choices when it comes to buying diamonds and getting extra event currency. Some can buy more diamonds and more flour (7k) while others get less diamonds and flour (3.5k) but get spoons, both wooden (20x) and golden (5x)." One...
  5. Dursland

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

That's a good question about the FBT. One would think Inno 'learned' from the 10% rate on smithy and decided not to repeat that. But then they went and did it again with the Vineyard and Grape Stomping festival in Fall Event. So who knows what their reasoning is for the Aegean Golden kits...
  6. Dursland

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

I'm having the same experience with that as well. 12 summerhold kits assembled and have only hit sunhaven fragments twice for a total of 60. That puts it at 1,800 fragments to 60. Which comes out to around 3.3% for sunhaven fragments.
  7. Dursland

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Are we certain the Aegean Couples resort isn't bugged? I've been getting blueprints instead of fps what seems like 75% of the time or more and I've heard similar complaints from other people.
  8. Dursland

Discussion cultural settlement buildings need a golden upgrade, and it could make inno diamonds!

I saw the feedback thread on Cultural settlements and I was going to post this there but the thread was closed recently, so I'm making this. Cultural Settlement buildings are quickly getting left behind with the current increase in power for the new buildings. They badly need a golden upgrade...
  9. Dursland

Discussion InnoGames data breach

So from the youtube videos being posted on discord of cities being deleted, it's clear InnoGames has suffered a massive data breach. Why are they not resetting all passwords, or at least notifying users? Are the affected players going to get their cities restored, including GB levels?
  10. Dursland

Spoiler 2023 Fall Event

Any speculation as to what the Sunflower Press golden upgrade will add? Likely more troops but what else? Probably bump up fps production a little. Is it too much to hope for some boosts maybe? Still have one in my city and it would have been ripped out soon if not for this upcoming upgrade.
  11. Dursland

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Hope to see future golden upgrades for buildings we'll actually have in our cities. Heroes Tavern and Governor's Villa were good ones but most people had deleted their Windmills and Athlon Abbeys by now. Fiore Village, Abandoned Asylum, House of Horrors, Tarot Card Caravans are among recent...
  12. Dursland

List of keyboard shortcuts

Came here to post this. So clearly the list on wiki is incomplete. As usual - par for the course for the official wiki. Are there any other missing shortcuts?
  13. Dursland

Discussion Discuss: Settlements are not worth the time

Indeed. I've already made the decision to skip Mughal in US29. Yggdrasil and Sun Temple are outclassed but still good enough to have in city. And I want Egypt for the units. But Mughal? No thanks, event buildings are matching it in fps per tile now, and especially goods per tile. I even...
  14. Dursland

Discussion any plans to make plundering relevant again?

Seems ever since the influx of players crying about their Mahraja's palace sets getting plundered, Inno has made nearly every single event building since then unplunderable. Is this trend going to continue or are there plans to make this mechanic relevant again, like was done with city defense...
  15. Dursland

Feedback Summer Event 2023

That is pretty awful, I hope they fix it.
  16. Dursland

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Yeah I have 5 mt reserve kits leftover from anniversary. I bit on the prize line because I wanted the panda shrine upgrade. Already made up the $15 by being frugal elsewhere. So I get the Panda Shrine, plus 2 mt reserve kits for my 5th Eagle Mountain. Not great but not terrible. I'm hoping to...
  17. Dursland

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Was the $15 premium prize lineup worth buying this time around? I'm looking at the rewards on wiki and I'm not impressed. Don't want either one of those 2x2s so that's zero appeal there. Looks like the most I'd get is 3 mt reserve kits and 6 entrance tickets, along with assorted fps and...
  18. Dursland

Rejected remove the now-pointless plunder mechanic

The now-pointless plunder mechanic should be removed from the game entirely, if Inno isn't going to release new plunderable buildings.
  19. Dursland

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

@MooingCat Your solver has stopped working. Now whenever I try to use it, it just goes "Running..." indefinitely.
  20. Dursland

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

I got 1,500 extra energy with my last diamonds purchase and it barely made a dent. I'm able to do 4 boards x 140 energy per day instead of only 100 which is netting me 1-2 extra wind/water keys on average per board, which is really nice but it's nowhere close to helping me get a second tower. I...