• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Lindsay

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Wow. Another 2-3 pages of fake notifications, when you think there are some real spoilers in the topic, but it's nothing but the same old spammers are listing the countries now. Marvellous
  2. Lindsay

Spoiler Space Age Titan

wow, so useful, thanks. sorry that I forgot the posted info from the March 15.
  3. Lindsay

Spoiler Space Age Titan

what's that? where did you find that?
  4. Lindsay

Spoiler Space Age Titan

I literally insist on giving me the admin rights so I could ban all these spammers above. 3rd page in a row... I just can't
  5. Lindsay

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Omg can you all just please stop? Anyone else wants to mention another 999999999 possible dates as if you are funny and original enough? Stop this spam
  6. Lindsay

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

can't even imagine anything better than the Phantom tower of conjunction...
  7. Lindsay

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

it probably hasn't even been a year since these "gold levels" for buildings were introduced and we don't know for sure but I'm wondering, in a year, in the same events, will it be possible to get all these gold updates without payment? will it be available for everyone as a daily prize or what's...
  8. Lindsay

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

why everyone is so quiet about 800 fragments of FoY shrink kit? shocked as I am? I collected 50 today, lucky me. not sure will be able to do it next week with the 25% chance of luck. anyone collected the fragments of the FoY? don't tell me it also requires 800 fragments as for the shrink kit. I...
  9. Lindsay

wow. I just found out 1 interesting thing. I finished level 4 yesterday, and today I have a daily task - solve 2 encounters in the GE by fighting. You know that I don't even dare to think about fighting on level 5. LOL and I can't replace this task. So... it's beta, ok whatever I'll skip it...
  10. Lindsay

Inno, if you are longing players to spend real money and want them to buy diamonds more often, and you came up with all those golden building fragments, reduced the amount of diamonds in the GE, etc.. maybe make the diamonds-store available to the players at an affordable price. After all, it is...
  11. Lindsay

Yeah, the 1st bp is on level 3 only. Imagine you are a new player (or create a new world) and every single blueprint is a pure precious thing, especially the ones for the temple of the relics. You can't go far yet but you know (or you knew) - every week you'll have 1-2 bps from 1-2 level of the...
  12. Lindsay

I am shooketh. . it was great there was a chance to get some blueprints, especially for the temple of relics. Now the blueprints are gone. Sorry newbies (not sorry)
  13. Lindsay

sorry I didn't mention that most of these 200 diamonds I spent on buying an extra attempts, because our guild opened the 2-5 levels too late and I just wanted to go through it as faster as I can. Didn't want to waste my medals, since the diamonds are free every event. So if we talk about 5th...
  14. Lindsay

Iron age. Negotiations only, failed to fight even the 1st one, so there is no reason to post my a/d boosts. I didn't used any boosts except the one that gives you an extra turn from the friend's tavern. How many goods - have no idea at all, didn't count, my bad. I did build new structures every...
  15. Lindsay

Not a fan of this new 5th level exactly because of the absence of diamonds or wishing wells as prizes. But dude. They literally gave you GBG - collect diamonds as much as you can. They gave you 3-4 levels of the GE - go and gain around 150-200 diamonds every week. Optional - fountains and farms...
  16. Lindsay

Thank you, next. I'd better wait for the 6th level :D:D:D What if I collected 200 in the first month and I don't built this temple. Then I collect another 200 next month. Does it mean I can built two temples at the same time if I have 400 pieces it total?
  17. Lindsay

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

I just can't. So, @Knight Roland allow me to ask you - are you happy now with all these innovations? Is that what you've really wanted?
  18. Lindsay

It’s completely unclear with this 28-days temple. What if I collect the fragments for the whole year, does it mean I may build 12 forgotten temples at the same time then? «If you finish the Guild Expedition level 5, you will be able to receive a new Forgotten Temple in time when the old one to...
  19. Lindsay

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

Another silence Monday from the Inno is on the way :rolleyes:
  20. Lindsay

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

LOL. Just like that? Lot of complaints. Poor Inno team :( You'd better respond with the same passion and pace to some really worthwhile complaints. Sorry not sorry