• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. piohh

Will Not Fix: Can't pick up the Goods | Error reload

I cant claim the Prizes of Fellowship event. The Screen freeze and only F5 help to leave the screen...
  2. piohh

Fixed on Beta: Fellowship claiming Prizes -> Freeze

I cant claim the Prizes of Fellowship event. The Screen freeze and only F5 help to leave the screen
  3. piohh

Rejected Army management

delete complete old units via number
  4. piohh

Fixed on Beta: List of GB you are contributet for...

Reproduction Steps:If you open your Townhall and open the GB Contributing Window all is fine but if you try to use the Open Button the List is complete broken and you need to reload the Window. I use the new GB Window. Issue Description (10/10): Player: piohh World: zz Operating System...
  5. piohh

Fixed on Beta: [41750] Get the Matching Goods Deposit

Reproduction Steps: If you will build a Goods Building you get all the time the message: "You did not acquire..." but sure I got it... Issue Description (10/10): Player: piohh World: zz1 Operating System: Windows 7 Browser Version: FF 52.0.2 Viewport Size:1280x880 I have performed a...
  6. piohh

Cannot Reproduce: Game freeze in GE

Reproduction Steps:I played GE today and the Game freeze if I will open a Relict or a Chest. In 6 Fights 1 times the game freeze if I will move. Only reload will solve this problem Issue Description (10/10): Player: piohh World: zz Operating System: Windows 7 Browser Version: FF 52.02 Viewport...
  7. piohh

Cannot Reproduce: Recon Raider broken?

Reproduction Steps: Fight in GE Oceanic Future Issue Description (10/10): I notice thats the Recon Raider with 85% Attack Bonus take more than 6 Points of live against a Dragon Drohne with 101% Defence Bonus. Dragon Drohnes have a Bonus +100 against Recons but time to time looks like Recons...
  8. piohh

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 13th March

and now? Yeh and another Achievement "Veni Vidi Vici" I think nearly +70% of all users say... we don't need more... thanks thats you don't ignore our Feedback... :rolleyes:
  9. piohh

Rejected [Suggestion] Overwork the Neighborhood System again

I'm really not a fan of the new System. Trades are still dead and Trades come sometimes back. I never get this before the last changes. And if anyone say... yeh but you will get plundered if you are a age behind, you can defete nearly all in your neighborhood if all are in the same age. Some...
  10. piohh

Cannot Reproduce: Missing Stars of motivated Buildings

Reproduction Steps:I use a Single Motivationkit and after this motivated Buildings don't show the Star, after refresh all is fine. Issue Description (10/10): Player: piohh World: zz1 Operating System: Windows 7 Browser Version: FF 51.0 Viewport Size:1280x880 I have performed a quicksearch of...
  11. piohh

Fixed on Beta: [40731] PvP Towers don't show Medals

Reproduction Steps: The PvP Towers don't show the amount of Medals Issue Description (10/10): Player: piohh World: zz1 Operating System: Windows 7 Browser Version: FF 51.0.1 Viewport Size:1280x880, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM) I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few...
  12. piohh

Cannot Reproduce: Behemoth related damage

Reproduction Steps: The last fight from me in GE 48 the Behemoth are still Hides on a Hill and I attack him with my Dragon Drohnes. He give related dmg 3 times in 1 Round. Check the Fight 48 of me: piohh Issue Description (10/10): Player: piohh World: zz1 Operating System: Windows 7 Browser...
  13. piohh

Rebalancing of GB's

When we get the next rebalancing of some GB's? Example: For a Deal Castle Level 10 you get 170 Medalls each 24h The Defence Buffs can be ignored... after Future you can beat each Defence if you wish. A Pole House in the Arctic Future give you 172 Medalls each 24h Some ppl. don't spend FP's...
  14. piohh

Fixed on Beta: [40571] New Bugged GB Window

Reproduction Steps: I have 1 FP available in my Bar, I open the window of my GB and will spend this 1 He don't take it from the bar if I push the button Use x FP (from bar) he take it from my ineventary first and open a pack of 5FP It's not each time but 6 times the last 2 days and i lost 4...
  15. piohh

Not A Bug: Artillery can attack flying units

Artillery Units can attack flying Units?
  16. piohh

Fixed on Beta: Negative Population

Reproduction Steps: 1. Sell any Building or Roads or get a reward of money or so on from Treasure Hunt 2. The population move up and down 3. Build any production Building if you see positiv Population and refresh the site you will see you have the correct negative population...
  17. piohh

Not A Bug: Strike Team stay in water?

Strike Team stay in water Game Version: 1.46.29640 (03.03.2015 10:45) Player: piohh World: zz1, en_US, Flash Version: WIN 16,0,0,305 OS: Windows 7, Browser: Firefox/36.0 Settings: 1280x858, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM) In a fight the Strike Team stay in Water Greetings
  18. piohh

Will Not Fix: Display Error of Units

Units in a fight looks to the wrong site Game Version: 1.45.29307 (18.02.2015 19:05) Player: piohh World: zz1, en_US, Flash Version: WIN 16,0,0,305 OS: Windows 7, Browser: Firefox/35.0 Settings: 1280x858, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM) In a fight a Tank of my units looks to the wrong site of the...
  19. piohh

Champion Postmodern Era

Is this correct thats a Champion of the Postmodern Era is a heavy unit...? attack and defence bonus and all others settings are from fast units...
  20. piohh

Fixed on Beta: Smoking Animation

I notice this Bug after I fight and turn back to my own city... Version of the game: 1.45.29139 (12.02.2015 15:21) Player: piohh World: Durnasund Operating System: Win7 64 Bit APU: AMD A10-7850K with R7 Grafics RAM: 16000 | 2400 Mhz Browser Version: Firefox/35.0 Viewport Size: 1280x858 I see...