• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Behemoth related damage

piohh

Baronet
Reproduction Steps:
The last fight from me in GE 48 the Behemoth are still Hides on a Hill and I attack him with my Dragon Drohnes. He give related dmg 3 times in 1 Round.

Check the Fight 48 of me: piohh
Issue Description (10/10):

Player: piohh
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: FF 51.0.1
Viewport Size:
1280x880, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

piohh

Baronet
Tonight the next error.. a Plasma can attack my Dragon Drohne

Check the Fight of the users piohh vs emiliano

dragon_drohnevqj21.png

podkap1970

Emperor
because of the -20 % ?, thats because the Plasma Artillery did attack your rogue and he exchanged to a DragonDrone

piohh

Baronet
If a Plasma Artillery attack a Rogue he don't get -20% (Secret Identity (ignores 1 damage)) and can't take damage 6 Points of life.

If you see, only 4 Units hitting my Units, the Tanks and the Artillery. But it counts 5 Hits incl. transforming.

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
Wrong - when a rogue is attacked by a unit which has the "Heat" ability (e.g. Plasma, Sat Spotter, ...), he DOES get the -20% when he is transformed. I have observed this quite often.

Did you attack with 1 Dragon + 7 rogues?
Are you sure that all your units have been in perfect health at the beginning of the fight?

podkap1970

Emperor
no unit did attack your Dragon Drone, on your picture above
your injured unit was already there, i would say
:)

well than its a bug, my rogues gets always -20 %, when they get hit by PA

piohh

Baronet
All Units are with full of health. The Plasma Artillery hit the Drohne

and the -20% is wrong too. Ignore first damage says Ignore first damage incl. heat

DeletedUser7262

If a Plasma Artillery attack a Rogue he don't get -20% (Secret Identity (ignores 1 damage)) and can't take damage 6 Points of life.

If you see, only 4 Units hitting my Units, the Tanks and the Artillery. But it counts 5 Hits incl. transforming.

i can say rogues do take -20% because i thought the same as you and for what ever reason when ever the plasma cannons attack rogues they do get the -20% but as far as i have seen this is only with the plasma cannons

podkap1970

Emperor
sorry when you say you did attack with 1x dragondrone and 7 rogues
4 rogues got transformed by 4 units, 2x BF and 2x PA, the PA did no damage
your unit must be damaged before
otherwise you would have 2 damaged units, the other PA should have done damage too

if not attacked with 1x dragondrone and 7 rogues, than it might be diffrent :)

piohh

Baronet
I didnt say I don't attack him with 1 Drohne and 7 Rogues. I use all the time 7 Rogue and 1 other Unit.

piohh

Baronet
no all was with full of health... I fight the last 1 Week against some Units. I have some times Bugs with Drohnes special related Damage against Dragon Drohnes.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Reproduction Steps:
The last fight from me in GE 48 the Behemoth are still Hides on a Hill and I attack him with my Dragon Drohnes. He give related dmg 3 times in 1 Round.
Is this text correct? Other units do not retaliate when the Dragon Drones attacks them. I have tried hitting Behemoth on Hill terrain with multiple units and they've only retaliated once per turn. So what's written there does not seem to be reproducible, we may need more information.

Tonight the next error.. a Plasma can attack my Dragon Drohne

Check the Fight of the users piohh vs emiliano

dragon_drohnevqj21.png
Only 4 of the enemy units have attacked you (the 3 Recon Raiders and the Surrogate Soldier are too far away to have made a hit). The image shows you having 5 Dragon Drones which means only 4 were transformed (in that screenshot) so one of them must have been damaged before this.

and the -20% is wrong too. Ignore first damage says Ignore first damage incl. heat
This is not a bug. If you check the description for the Rogue unit it says "ignores first damage". So only the damage from the first attack is ignored, not the abilities. The -20% from the Heat being applied is correct. This is not specific to Plasmas, it can be seen with other units who have Heat as well.

piohh

Baronet
Sry first post was with Combat Drohnes not Dragon... my fail but the Behemoth related dmg 3 times in 1 Round on Hills.

and the other thing about the Plasma. I take the damage @ the same time as the Rogues transformed to a Drohne like 2 hits in 1 Second.

With Satellite Spotter for example you don't get the negative ability of heat before transformed, testet today... nothing.

Are these "Bugs" a part of some lags in fights or what?

Edit: You are wrong... the Plasma dont give the ability if he hit a Rogue first time...
1x4ubx.png

Original Rail Gun

23lujh.png

Transformed Rail Gun hit from Plasma

3q8u83.png

Trasformed hit from Rail Gun

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Sry first post was with Combat Drohnes not Dragon... my fail but the Behemoth related dmg 3 times in 1 Round on Hills.
Just did battles with Combat Drones against Dragon, it only retaliated to one Combat Drone per round. Where did you do this battle? Guild Expedition, or elsewhere?

and the other thing about the Plasma. I take the damage @ the same time as the Rogues transformed to a Drohne like 2 hits in 1 Second.
Why didn't the other Plasma in that situation do any damage though? The screenshot shows the enemy has 2 Plasmas that attacked, yet only 1 unit has damage. I haven't seen a Plasma do 2 attacks though, if anyone has similar experience please provide as much information as possible.

With Satellite Spotter for example you don't get the negative ability of heat before transformed, testet today... nothing.

Are these "Bugs" a part of some lags in fights or what?

Edit: You are wrong... the Plasma dont give the ability if he hit a Rogue first time...
1x4ubx.png

Original Rail Gun

23lujh.png

Transformed Rail Gun hit from Plasma

3q8u83.png

Trasformed hit from Rail Gun

Well I tested and Satellite Spotter did apply the Heat ability to all Rogues they hit:
gbFsiPm.png

I am not wrong, it has worked this way for a very long time (even with Microwave Blasters) as that's the intended behavior. I did find a delay in one place though - once the enemies hit your units/Rogues, you have to make a move with one of your own units in order for the -20% Heat effect to be shown. That would not be intended and would explain the caused confusion with the %. But it's also far away from the originally reported issue.

Andi47

Overlord
I also had sometimes the impression, that an enemy unit retaliates twice in a round, but in a special case this impression can come from a special situation where it is NOT a bug:

Sometimes when it's your turn, quite a few of your units can do its move in a row. And in some cases (when you attack with e.g. 2 "real" units and 6 rogues), when the last rogue (already transformed to a unit) and the first "real" unit can make their move without an enemy unit in between, and both attack e.g. the same Behemoth (or the same Hover Tank) it looks like the Behemoth (or Hover Tank) retaliates twice in the same turn, but in fact everything is ok, because the transformed rogue attacks e.g. at the end of round 2, and the real unit attacks e.g at the beginning of round 3.